Anyone know when the following tunes are out?

crs-1

Pendulum - Toxic Shock (Spor Remix)

????? - Nothing else

I think its called Nothing else, has a sample that is really classical sounding and then drops into a nasty drum fest with a voice saying "Nothing else", sounds like it might be by Limewax.

????? - Nothing else

I think its called Nothing else, has a sample that is really classical sounding and then drops into a nasty drum fest with a voice saying "Nothing else", sounds like it might be by Limewax.
I'd imagine both tunes are on Freak, Obscene or Tech Freaks which means they won't be out for a while :-/

The Spor remix isnt completely finished yet, so it wont be around for a little while yet.

The track with the "Nothing else" sample is Tech Itch - "Death Jazz", i think it is about on promo now !! ;)

????? - Nothing else

at work now. but if you want when i get home i can upload a clip of the toxic shock remix, its a rip off a set. That tune is heavy, spor's definatly got the nosia type sound goin on! sick producer!:slayer:

The Spor remix isnt completely finished yet, so it wont be around for a little while yet.

The track with the "Nothing else" sample is Tech Itch - "Death Jazz", i think it is about on promo now !! ;)

Cheers BKey whens Scanner coming out its a wicked track.

:)

Back
Top Bottom