Anyone know these subfocus tunes?

B

BDS

Sub Focus - Your Thing
Sub Focus - Meantime
Shimon & Sparfunk - Cold Killa (Sub Focus remix)
Exile & Sub Focus - Silicon Chop
Sub Focus - Fountains Across
Sub Focus - Get On Up
Sub Focus - Ice Rink
Sub Focus - Hybrid Tekno
:confused::confused::confused:

Has anyone ever heard any of these I found them on a site but I cant Dl any 1 wanna let me knowwhat theyre like?

Sub Focus - Your Thing ???
Sub Focus - Meantime Sick ass tune, was a b side on one of the test presses i think???
Shimon & Sparfunk - Cold Killa (Sub Focus remix) - Remix that never came out/didnt get greenlit by Ram.
Exile & Sub Focus - Silicon Chop On Tim Exiles Album - sick minimal kinda tune, still ruff!
Sub Focus - Fountains Across ???
Sub Focus - Get On Up - on the flip of Acid Test on Frequency
Sub Focus - Ice Rink - Not Sub imo
Sub Focus - Hybrid Tekno Not Sub Focus apparently

Sub Focus - Meantime

Sub Focus - Get On Up
Sub Focus - Ice Rink

Has anyone ever heard any of these I found them on a site but I cant Dl any 1 wanna let me knowwhat theyre like?

herd all them.
dunno bout the others

Last edited:
Sub Focus - Your Thing
Sub Focus - Meantime
Sub Focus - Fountains Across
Sub Focus - Get On Up
Sub Focus - Ice Rink
Sub Focus - Hybrid Tekno

meantime is a massive tune, wish he'd released it, same with ice rink. your thing is very jazzy, lots of piano. get on up is the flip of acid test. silcon chop is on exiles album. fountains across is dodgy. always thought hybrid techno was a sub focus tune.

there are other sub focus tunes ive heard that he hasn't released like amazon and face value and there's a vip of verano floating about somewhere. i heard he did some tracks with pendulum a few years back, all ive heard is triad warrior and that was a noisia remix, there was meant to be another one called virgin android i think. there's 2 other tracks im yet to hear called v.c.f and adventure playground.
plus there's an original mix of borrowed time (called sweet as hell), its so bad compared to the album version.

Hybrid Tekno was g dub was meant for Ganja tek i think, never happened.

mean was made with china, very early Sub Focus.

virgin android was basically bits of the intro Juno, they never finished the tune, sub finished his ideas and made Juno i think.

Amazon became Danny Wheeler (feat. Shae) - Aura i think

Ice rink heavily samples a wiley tune and is subs

Hybrid Tekno was g dub was meant for Ganja tek i think, never happened.

mean was made with china, very early Sub Focus.

virgin android was basically bits of the intro Juno, they never finished the tune, sub finished his ideas and made Juno i think.

Amazon became Danny Wheeler (feat. Shae) - Aura i think

Ice rink heavily samples a wiley tune and is subs

Yeah, Thats it, Hybrid Techno was gonna come out on Ganja Tek but Hype prefered Black Widow from what I remember, which uses a lot of the same sounds as Hybrid Techno

Back
Top Bottom