ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE FAMOUS BREAK?

MistaBossman

This has break has been used so often yet i just dont know the name of the original break! People like S.P.Y Chase and Status and many others have used it. An example of the break/ snares are here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShHzPqSN15M The Others The Way You Make Me S.P.Y Remix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uboHVv4OCVA Chase & Status Take You There Ft McLean and
Delilah - Go S.P.Y Remix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amLFovJJWb8 Any ideas people? I think Calibre uses it too, it's used in most rollers or Vocal Dnb tunes. Peace, Myles.

Rocksteady u.k shut up.... what am i suppose to record myself shaking a rim shot with my studio with my thousands of pounds work of equipment and supersensitive condensor mic? Im 18 you douche bag. Im gonna cut the break up and process it stupid. As for everyone else, thank you very much for your time and help.

Rocksteady u.k shut up.... what am i suppose to record myself shaking a rim shot with my studio with my thousands of pounds work of equipment and supersensitive condensor mic? Im 18 you douche bag. Im gonna cut the break up and process it stupid. As for everyone else, thank you very much for your time and help.

hahahaha!! woooaaahhh!! someones balls need emptying. Fukin hell. Its Worth not Work. Also... you dont shake a rim shot. But lets not be pedantic here. Calm your little trap down mate. No need to let your ingrowing facial hair get to you now is there!?

So.... back to my original point. Make your own break.

You dont need a kitted out studio nore a 'supersensitive' condenser mic. What you do need is a few samples... a good ear for what sounds sound good with each other and your off. Its not hard mate. Learn a little.

And actually if you step of your fukin wank towel a second you will realise that actually if you do make you own breaks you will learn far more and once you do get a nice sounding break that you have created you will be far more pleased with the end result.

All i wanted to know was the name of a break because i really like it, read the the fucking thread its nothing to do with my own production, and now i have found that out i don't need a lecture off you. Talking to me about my production when all i have asked for is the name of a break and especially when your just a random geezer? Not even a good producer? When your Andy C or Goldie, you can give me a lecture, untill then go away you absolute sap. 'Skimo Beats' Hahaha you absolute mug. Thanks again everyone for your help.

Hahaha! Well, you're a bit too picky about people giving you tips don't you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
All i wanted to know was the name of a break because i really like it, read the the fucking thread its nothing to do with my own production, and now i have found that out i don't need a lecture off you. Talking to me about my production when all i have asked for is the name of a break and especially when your just a random geezer? Not even a good producer? When your Andy C or Goldie, you can give me a lecture, untill then go away you absolute sap. 'Skimo Beats' Hahaha you absolute mug. Thanks again everyone for your help.

hahahaha! well done mate. well done.

was going to let this go... but... hey... checked your SC and the shit you've written about yourself. Fukin laughable mate. I played my first radio set when you was 7 years old. Played my first festival before you even discovered what to do with that little pip squeek danglin between your legs.

you know what i cant even be assed.

good luck with the music mate.

Last edited:
How did you find hes soundcloud I wanna see it too.

EDIT is it this one?

Myles Bossman 'MistaBossman' Dj/ Producer from London.
Drum and Bass Dj/ Producer so look keep and eye out! 100% guarenteed to smash any rave with a musical knowledge and case full of absolute bangers. Taking ravers on a journey with music, mixed and timed to perfection to blend music together. Had his First Dj set at the age of 17 in London, three months after taking up the art of mixing.
MistaBossman, is upcoming and one to watch out for. Watch this space.
Supported names such as :
Borgore
Datsik
A-Trak
Modestep
Dirtyphonics
Dillion Francis
Porter Robinson
Coki
Dismantle
The Prototypes
Gemini