Anyone know of any good free mp3 converters???

$pyto

Pavey Farms
VIP Junglist
By this I don't mean sites like Zamzar, simple MP3 to WAV business. But a good, reliable and free converter that I can convert shitty 128kbs into beautiful 320kbs.

Tried a couple, this was the last one:
http://www.brothersoft.com/avs-audio-converter-78271.html

They've all worked fine, until you go to convert and then the fucka tries to get you to register/activate and get some prize-winning monies outta ya. If you don't then you get a shitty woman's voice saying "...demo" all over the file.

Any help would be much appreciated. Fanksh.

you cant polish shit mate.

If its 128kbs to start with it aint gonna sound any better if you convert it to 3207493049kbs or .wav it will just be a bigger file with same audio quality

Ah bollox, so it has to be recorded in 320 originally?

Don't understand why everyone just does in the first place!

Ah bollox, so it has to be recorded in 320 originally?

Don't understand why everyone just does in the first place!

Because if they upload a 320, their tune will be bought less.

Upload a 128, or a 90 sometning taster and people will go and buy the 320 once it's out.

Fuck, this is not rocket science.

OK, keep your knickers on. I'm not talking about people uploading their tunes to hosting sites, I'm talking about sets. So people wouldn't have the full tune (or an MC over it anyway). And surely it would be worth it for all parties if more time was taken to upload the larger file.

Some DJ's/Promoters do do it, however many dubs there may be in the set. If some can do it, everyone should. Why should we settle for less. When it comes to music, I want the fhukin best.

Cheers fellas, will check those out.

I used to have audacity, but deleted it as I used to just trim files down and found you couldn't do it to the second on there. Viva la 320

OK, keep your knickers on. I'm not talking about people uploading their tunes to hosting sites, I'm talking about sets.

Well this is still the point tbh. I know of people who got ripped off soundcloud on their 2min clips, that's why people even do their mixes only in low bitrates.

a 320 is roughly twice the size of what the file would be in 128, a mix set at 320 would be freakin' huge!

Back
Top Bottom