Anyone know how to contact Free Agent?

Vicelord

Unhandled Exception
He used to post here up until last year. I'd like to contact him, he made some killer tunes! Anyone know how? I don't think a pm will do the job.

Thx in advance

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
He used to post here up until last year. I'd like to contact him, he made some killer tunes! Anyone know how? I don't think a pm will do the job.

Thx in advance
I think he's posted on DOA a few times, but he completely vanished from here ages ago, weird :-/

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
He used to be a mod for a short time, and posted killer mixes. He's been MIA for a really long time now, more than a couple of years at least. We tried to search on other forums whether anybody had seen him or knew how to contact him but found nothing. Shame because he was a safe bloke too.

He used to be a mod for a short time, and posted killer mixes. He's been MIA for a really long time now, more than a couple of years at least. We tried to search on other forums whether anybody had seen him or knew how to contact him but found nothing. Shame because he was a safe bloke too.
Used to love his mixes, still got a lot stored in depths of my pc, blast them out occasionally, still quaility to listen to.

Shame he went MIA

mesh

VIP Junglist
I just may have a listen to his jan05 mix now, that was good. if anyone wants i guess i can rehost some mixes too.