Anyone Know anything Bout Cyantific's Hong Kong Express

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Basically ive been literally gagging for this tune for about 2 years now. Recently it got a major overhaul by the guys and got a ghostbusters type of melody in the middle of it.
Herd it on the hospital christmast podcast a year ago, and claimed it was forthcoming.
But there has been minimal tunes from these guys lately so im sure their albulm is gunna be miles away.
Still no word on Space Zombie, 88mph, and Brighter day with Logistics
Any views/new on the Illusive pair of Cyantists?

Last edited:
88mph is coming really soon with Nu:Tone - Battle Theme

No idea about the rest, I'm the same as you though mate been waiting for this tune for over a year now, I guess a lovely polished finished version will turn up whenever their album drops :)

Just have to wait until then :) ...

88mph is coming really soon with Nu:Tone - Battle Theme

No idea about the rest, I'm the same as you though mate been waiting for this tune for over a year now, I guess a lovely polished finished version will turn up whenever their album drops :)

Just have to wait until then :) ...

88mph isnt coming out anytime soon

My bad, I just presumed since it's on the lil "dubplate" section on the Hospital Recs website ...

Do you know the tunes on the vinyl release yet charlie?

no idea i only heard them coz my cousin is doing an internship there and the lucky fucker has already got he promo cd for this, luckily he's a dnb head so he's given it to me to copy but i'll get to ask hospital on release dates when i next speak to him

Fuck sake ... I definately prefer the original version (and the second one) ... just not too keen on one of those new synths

Back
Top Bottom