Anyone know any songs like - Sigma - Lighters (Feat. Majestic)

Dalek657

Hey guys. I don't want you to judge me I'm not new to DNB. I know many different artists from the DNB scene and its different sub-genres - Neuro, jump-up, liquid, mainstream etc. But I love this tune on the new Sigma album because it's such a high-energy tune and I love that vibe. I know a lot of jump up has that but it's not the same here. It's got an electro feel to it too. Some neurofunk is fast like this but ideally I'm not looking for anything too dark. Another similar song is Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Daylight (Feat. Hadouken!) Not as fact paced but epic all the same. So any suggestions?

The Tantrum Desire LP and Prototypes LP should give you what you're looking for I think.

Yeah pretty much every Tantrum Desire song. Try "Ready To Go", "Get With It" and "Just Can't Wait".
Stuff by L Plus, you might like the "Amazing" EP.
Stanton Warriors - Shoot Me Down (Sigma Remix)
Ayah Marar - Mind Controller (ShockOne Remix)
Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Lose Control
good luck but pace yourself or you may get sick of that sound.

How did you get from Sigma / Drumsound & SBS to Crossfire Hydra? lol

First two is clearly Prototypes, Pendulum kinda vibe. Try Shock One, maybe Viper Recordings as a general outfit for that kind of sound.
For Hydra, check out old Bad Company, Stakka & Skynet, Konflict (Kemal & Rob Data) maybe even some older Dieselboy mixes.
Example:

Thanks although I already knew all of them. And I know the styles are VERY different but Hydra occurred to me just after I posted this so it was just easier to add Hydra than start a new thread. I don't know why I just love the sound of lighters particularly I haven't heard anything quite like it for a while. There's a lot of mainstream tracks on the new album but they really deliver on the tracks more heads will be going for!

And thanks for the suggestions but I knew all the tracks Exxcessivve posted but none of them are as fast as lighters that's why I love it so much. There must be more fast-paced electro sounding tracks out there

And thanks for the suggestions but I knew all the tracks Exxcessivve posted but none of them are as fast as lighters that's why I love it so much. There must be more fast-paced electro sounding tracks out there

similar but with a half step beat, maybe not as fast paced as you'd like but very similar melody to lighters and essentially probably where they got the inspiration for the track of:

bit more neurofunk on the drop:

Personally I can't see how you wouldn't be into what Exxcessivve posted, they are very similar to the style of lighters. they're as fast paced (that's just a simple two step beat actually in all of the songs including lighters) have electro esque effects and neurofunk elements and mostly a vocal. Actually "Daylight" is even faster paced with the added shakers, it gives the impression it's "faster" IMO.

Thanks I love all of these but I think the combination of the perfectly timed drums, vocals nicely placed and synths coming in at exactly te right places really put lighters on a pedestal. The others are brilliant but not quite the same.

lol anyone else thinks that Hydra sounds somehow cheap now in 2015/2016?
Did you check out Crossfire's other releases too?
Maybe old Paul B stuff would fit this style, e.g:

Back
Top Bottom