Anyone know any good dubplate sites?

Dalek657

Does anybody know any good websites or YouTube channels for dubplates? I know one but am on my mobile now so can't share the link but this channel has loads of old skool dubplates by producers like Chase & Status, Bad Company, Dillinja, Ed Rush & Optical etc. so I'm looking for channels and websites like that but I'd also be interested in dubplate websites and channels with newer dnb dubplates. If anyone also knows any dubplates or unreleased tracks by people like Sub Focus, Fresh, Chase & Status please share

Cheers, yeah I know of Displace Audio but I think that's just previews upcoming songs that they post. I'm looking for the unreleased songs posted by the likes of Chase & Status, Dillinja, Bad Company, Ed Rush & Optical etc.

Cheers yeah I did but I knew the dubplatodnbcuts before but not the other two so thanks for that. Yeah they're good for newer music but I'm wondering if anyone knows any good websites for older dubplates like what I previously mentioned

Are you looking for a place to download them or just a place to listen to unreleased tracks?

Most of the artists you have mentioned haven't released any new DnB for a long time and any 'dubplates' that they had have been released now anyway.

I'm not sure what you want exactly?

Listen or download whichever I don't mind which. And I know their releases are less frequent but there must be sites or YouTube channels with more of the older stuff on. For example the channel I mentioned at the start of the post (The name of which I can't remember) Posted a really old Chase & Status dubplate called Spiderman. I'm looking more for the older tunes like that

Listen or download whichever I don't mind which. And I know their releases are less frequent but there must be sites or YouTube channels with more of the older stuff on. For example the channel I mentioned at the start of the post (The name of which I can't remember) Posted a really old Chase & Status dubplate called Spiderman. I'm looking more for the older tunes like that

This channel?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBjBV2MORq1pqeNHrg1J-LA

Yeah that's the one I know with spiderman on it but I'm looking for more channels, websites or soundcloud pages with dubplates of older tracks on.

That's great although I did find it somewhat limiting (There was more Instramental (The artist) Than anyone else) But what it does have is good. Does anyone know any more?

Back
Top Bottom