anyone into uk hiphop ???

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
does anyone wanna trade a few sets ? or let me know about a few artists to check out and ill do vice-versa ??? ,

pm me or let me know ,

cheers :slick:

Im into a bit of ukhh, artists like Jehst, Lewis Parker, Braintax, Foreign Beggars, Skriblah etc etc

Havn't got any sets, though. Wanna link me some?

Check out:

Skinnyman, Rodney P, Roots Manuva, Black Twang, Klashnekoff, Seanie T, Chester P, Farma G, Taskforce, Mud Family, Professor Green, The Nextmen.

There's a few I would highly recommend plus those mentioned by Phat Controller. Will add to this when I think of more!

prefere grime,

but I heard skinnymans got a new album out soon. That council estate of mind album was quality, cant beleive it was 2002 still dosn't seem dated.

yeah love abit of rodney p or klashnekoff(no homo)

check out dynamite mc aswell he does abit of uk hip hop he can be alright at times

cheers fellas,

ive got all material from the guys mentioned, well most ...

grime is w@nk , poncey balls ... nothin clever about trying to be big and hard thru shout ...

what

what

you wanna chat this n that

what what

am gunna smack ya where you hissin art

what what

this cunt thinks hes rock

coz bitch got fuked and sold 10 spot

what

what ......

blah blah blah bollllllloooooxxxxx ...

nothing clever about grime ..

its for imature wannabe gangsters runnin the streeeetzzzzz

ghey ! shizzle!

no one with any musical taste listens to grime , when was the last 30 - 35 year old you met listening to Grime ????

never .. because its for thick kids wanting to spit their dummies out ... and when you grow up abit you realise you have to put up and shut up ...

what what .. you wanna draw guns ? come down to the slumbz , me and my fuggin blads'll draw gats ...

gimps ^

cheers fellas,

grime is w@nk , poncey balls ... nothin clever about trying to be big and hard thru shout ...

what

what

what what

what what

what

what ......

ghey ! shizzle!

no one with any musical taste listens to grime , when was the last 30 - 35 year old you met listening to Grime ????

never .. because its for thick kids wanting to spit their dummies out ... and when you grow up abit you realise you have to put up and shut up ...

what what .. you wanna draw guns ? come down to the slumbz , me and my fuggin blads'll draw gats ...

gimps ^
:word: alot of em are bullshitting aswell...they dont own guns and they live in the posh area of widsor

Any of the DJ Skully albums or DJ Excalibah are wicked mate!

Also, has anyone mentioned shameless?? Hes quality!!!

cheers fellas,

what

what

what what

what what

what

what ......

ghey ! shizzle!

gimps ^

shut up you narrow minded idiot,

You obviously dont know what you're talking about if you assume all grime is like that. Go and educate your self and your ignorant views

bollox ... what i replied to was the lad saying ghetto and crazy titch etc etc ... ive heard plenty of there agrressive jumped up shit ... the more commercial stuff, like bashy, kano etc is average ... but still whining on about crap ... listen to jehst ... properly , listen to the drifter album ... then tell me someone in grime at his level of intelligence ......

grime is fuckin cack ...

Back
Top Bottom