Anyone interested in being part of an 'elite' production team?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
We need some bad ass producers for a web site sound clash which will be happening soon.

We'll need one of your best tracks to enter as part of the DNBforum team. The track can be signed or unsigned, it doesn't matter.

Then our submissions will be judged by a 'big name' Drum & Bass DJ, who will give us a total score, if our score is the highest, we win!

There is no prize, unless knowing you were part of the winning team is enough ;]

Either post here or private message me for more information, boh.

No prize? Arghhhhhh.

I was thinking maybe a dubplate or record by Stuart or at least as a minimum a postcard from Stuart. ;)

Well never the less I have only one tune that is "presentable" and I don't even like it much anymore. I'm not going to bother with this stuff untill I get the newer Acid Pro and Soundforge (hint hint, help).

Last edited:
:withstupi

Second that for BadMan Aceino - Audio & Mackie post on here too! Nudge-nudge, Wink-Wink :razz:

Heist/Strider (All about that bass!!!! :cool: ) , M-Code, Logikz, Serum an the 2079-e boys, Freeagent an Affliction all need to submit some business!

SDM - Get Raiden involved :oops: :dutty:

An "Top Flight VIP" Needs to re-emerge for this Stu & Mike!

Is this some kinda competition off the back of DNBA album?

Some Heavyweight producers here imo, major strong contender :dual:

I just got myself a signing. might be a bit risky giving out tracks just now, tho i could drop some of my tech stuff
Who are we battling with anyway?

It's not for a DNBforum album, it's just some banter between DNB web sites.

Nothing serious :)

I have found 3 producers already.

I am also after Bad Ace, Affliction, Serum + 2079-e crew.

Sounds interesting......

Quite keen to know who the other forums involved are. Should be a lot of fun and also will deff be some really good exposure for all the producers from here that get involved.

Gwarn dnbforum.com.......

:cheerlead

I know what site you're battling with - I should be on its team.* :D

This will be so interesting if the 2079-e squad gets involved. Not that I mean to leave any other producers out, it's just that they're the only producers on this site who I listen to on a consistent basis.

Good luck, DnBF; looking forward to hearing what you've got.

Chuck :who_wants

*I'd reveal it but I don't know if the forum bosses want that - though one of our bosses did, so I don't see any problem with it

well judging by the original post, it looks to me like they will be using these people to go against other sites CVP.. but it will be interesting..

Stuu, you'll be glad to hear that i'll finish that forcefield track as your entry
Should maul a couple of the dnbscene heads heheheh

THIS IS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:antitank: :tank: :missile: :sniper: :who_wants :chainsaw:

stu......gotta brand spankin new tune on the go "at last!!!!".not gonna give n e previews till its done.

p.s congrats serum 4 gettin sighned mate. :devilslay well deserved

Back
Top Bottom