anyone hitting ram on the 2nd?

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
another heavy lineup from ram:
Andy C (2 hour set), Shy FX, Lynx, Sub Focus, Chase & Status, Red One, Moving Fusion, Culture Shock

looks to be an unreal night, cant wait
and nightlife 4 will be out on the monday!!
anyone else gonna be there?

[Politrix];256383 said:
wheres this?

ramendflyerbackzh9.jpg

Fucking Right!!
My mate James is making his debut at RAM that night so i'll be going down with him and partying hard with the RAM crew after.
Not to be missed!

yeah defo going to this, me and the missus got our tickets last week - can't fucking wait...

Had to miss the last one so gonna be making it up for it this Friday!!!

Wooop woop!

Can't get anything done at all today, really fucking lookin forward to this!

Who else is coming?

I'm there!!! I ain't got a ticket though going to have to roll up there early and wait in the pub to keep checking the que. gonna be RAMMED.....excuse the pun. haha

Who else is reaching this??????

I'm there as long as i start feeling a bit better in the next couple of hours, have a half day so i might just go home and have a kip.

I'm there!!! I ain't got a ticket though going to have to roll up there early and wait in the pub to keep checking the que. gonna be RAMMED.....excuse the pun. haha

Who else is reaching this??????

YEAH I AM!!!! Got a ticket, will be down there early too. Standard. I'll look out for you mate!
I'm fookin' well excited!

i wish. still can't afford raving.

i can't even believe how long it's been since i saw andy c, must be well over a year now. SHAME ON ME, and i call myself one of the heads.

Back
Top Bottom