Anyone here own a Volkswagen?

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
My car is totaled so I’m waiting on payment from the insurance company and looking to buy a Tiguan. Online reviews are so mixed I have no idea if VW makes quality cars any advice wafflers?

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
24h test drive and take it to some mechanic who makes sure everything is in order.... All cars today are the same, only prices are different.
I don’t have time so I’m going balls deep on a purchase. Honestly I’m buying it based on styling . Not driving much anyway since I’m working remotely

xiris

Resident Canadian
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
have been doing research on a car for myself for the last 3 weeks, all cars are definitely not the same here in the US/Canada.
Are you looking new or used Clod? They had a batch around 2015-2016 (i think) that had a bad driver side crash test rating.

Dischdl

VIP Junglist
Tiguans are amongst the most popular cars here but I've never driven one. My collegue owns one and she's pretty pleased with it as far as I know. Used to have a 2006 Golf myself and it was good in terms of reliability.

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
have been doing research on a car for myself for the last 3 weeks, all cars are definitely not the same here in the US/Canada.
Are you looking new or used Clod? They had a batch around 2015-2016 (i think) that had a bad driver side crash test rating.
2018 certified preowned they doing .99% sign and drive I’m probably getting the sel model

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
Tiguans are amongst the most popular cars here but I've never driven one. My collegue owns one and she's pretty pleased with it as far as I know. Used to have a 2006 Golf myself and it was good in terms of reliability.
Yeah the redesign helped a lot it a poor mans audi

xiris

Resident Canadian
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Enjoy the new toy. the 2017+ Tiguans were jjuusstt outside of my budget. probably going to end up in a 2015 Mazda CX5 GT

elspectro29

Drunk Pokemon
VIP Junglist
Where was the Tiguan made? European built VWs and North American built VWs are very different in terms of build quality. I have a friend that had a Tiguan and it did all right for him, but he traded it in on an E-Class Merc not that long ago. Personally I’d say check out the Acura RDX if you can afford one

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
Where was the Tiguan made? European built VWs and North American built VWs are very different in terms of build quality. I have a friend that had a Tiguan and it did all right for him, but he traded it in on an E-Class Merc not that long ago. Personally I’d say check out the Acura RDX if you can afford one
Mexico

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
Run like hell
Yeah but 72,000 mile warranty plus the stealership gives a 1 year dealer warranty on top of that. I dunno I just always wanted a vw. I was considering Mazda too but the cx5 is meh and I’m a whore for panoramic moon roofs. Audi and fords and made in Mexico too which was surprising

xiris

Resident Canadian
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Cx5 made in Japan, the stylings pretty nice imo, esp on the redesign. To each their own. Brand wise, id prolly trust an vw/audi awd system much more than a Mazda one. Surprised to hear the Tiguana is made in Mexico.

xiris

Resident Canadian
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah but 72,000 mile warranty plus the stealership gives a 1 year dealer warranty on top of that. I dunno I just always wanted a vw. I was considering Mazda too but the cx5 is meh and I’m a whore for panoramic moon roofs. Audi and fords and made in Mexico too which was surprising
I wish I could find something in my price range that wasn't a Hyundai Tucson with a pano roof.

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
I wish I could find something in my price range that wasn't a Hyundai Tucson with a pano roof.
I generally buy preowned I can’t swallow depreciation after year one but again I hold my cars so it doesn’t really matter. New Hyundai’s are really nice

Top Bottom