Anyone here into jazz??

dat drum solo :love:

Lol that's quite nice track mate. Also love it, that piano in the background, they bring it in the front of the track at 1:54 or something, it's repeating whole the time and gives a certain tension to that song, i love this!

Jazz rules man! And even more if you listen to it on vinyl and there's a little bit of dust on it... Massive vibes.

Then chill in the sofa with a sig and a tea, and that's how I make the best of getting out of bed mate!

Jazz rules man! And even more if you listen to it on vinyl and there's a little bit of dust on it... Massive vibes.

Then chill in the sofa with a sig and a tea, and that's how I make the best of getting out of bed mate!

don't forget to do scat vocals over the top and have a raging heroin addiction.

If it's drum solos you're after you can't get much better than Buddy Rich...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate, love a bit a jazz. Here's a track you might like:

Artists like Sun Rra, Theolonius monk, Miles Davis keep me sane ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m not really following Jazz because there is too much music out there but I like to listen to it whenever it´s on. Be it telly or radio. Smooth or "upfront".

Joe Locke and the Roberto Tarenzi trio are favs of mine

Here´s a vid of em performing all together

oh shit! aaaaw haha! yall fuckt up. oooooh yall done fuckt up now, you got james in on jazz talk!
ooooouwwwwee - yall fuckt up. yall aint know shit huh!
the man is an absolute beast when it comes to jazz, and you can take that with you, all the way home. goddamn.

DAMN straight james, now theres a bone to pick - i dont want to see these goat mouth motherfuckers sitting in your throne EVER again. from the president to the king to a motherfucking theif, i aint havin it. im mad, but i aint stressing. i can dig rappin, i can dig scrappin - but i cant dig these hoes not know whats happning. put it down for the team james show these hoes whats in the water, and dont take no losses, put the jazz down make these hoes stutter in shame, you already started just do the fatality and these hoes will have to get up and wash they ass cos they shit gon change. like that good shit we hung out to, when you was spinning. if you please, its for the good of the community.

Back
Top Bottom