anyone have any ideas as to why my headphones have stopped playing BASSS? ? ?

breeeeza

ill keep it short;

my headphones (in ear bayerdynamic ones - around 60 quid)

have stopped playing all bass, they both still work but it sounds like the bass has been completely filtered out and it all sounds like its been put through a flanger.

Ive tweaked and generally fucked around with the connections for ages and nothing happens.

does anyone have any idea what the fucks going on?

Im half way through revision and i dont think ill be able to do any without them.

p.s. they're http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004LX8XZ6/?tag=hydra0b-21&hvadid=11174816765&ref=asc_df_B004LX8XZ6

And i wouldnt recommend them, they sound good but both the ear buds fell off so i had to glue the backs on properly and now theyre just broken x

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
A crayon based picture made using only primary colours depicting how your broken headphones & the way in which uncle jeremy touched you up that hole that is only supposed to be used as an exit makes you feel about your inner struggle.

Pls.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
try switching ears..

sometimes the bass wears out on the left frontier belt flux, but a simple ear swap can ruffles them bass cones on the right. way.

(y)

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
don't be stupid. dubstep is the foundation of bass music. its where it all started. back in Ethiopia.

even reggae can find its roots from dubstep.