anyone have amen break (or drum n bass break) structure...

Jolly Jumpa

Dj Synergex
I'm looking for either another forum with an explination of how amen (drum n bass) breaks are made or someone can help me with that. :O
Thanks
Jolly Jumpa

could anybody give me the amen break sample in wave format if it is free to use

edit: ok i found it :gslayer:

Last edited:
Download 07 Shaolin and Raydar - Kick In The Door (original Mix).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 08 Magnat Twins - Shake It (Original Mix).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 09 Dj Icey - Rock Many Parties (Original Mix).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 10 Electrotec Stylus Rex - Everything Electric (Original Mix).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 11 Frank Lozano - Hypnotik Disco.mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 12 Dj Fen - Deeper (2009 Break Mix).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 13 Bartdon - Dreamers.mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 14 Audiostalkers - Moshpit (Curtis B Remix).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 15 Parallax Breakz - Serpent (Original Mix).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 16 Riaan - Sick Beat (LoseYourMind Remix).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 17 Shaolin feat Raydar - Speakka Bleed (Original Breaks Mix).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 18 The Evil Crew - Come Back.mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 19 Vize - Every Street Corner (Original Mix).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 20 Parallax Breakz - Mantis (Original Mix).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 6B - A-Trak - Say Whoa- Krafty Kuts Mix.mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 1B - Bulletproof Tepr mix KK Re-Rub(master) 130BPM.mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 01 Stitch (Krafty Kuts Re-Rub).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 02 You Know What's Up (Krafty Kuts Re-Rub).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 03 I Don't Care (Krafty Kuts Re-Rub).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download 04 The Good, the Bad and the Funky (Krafty Kuts Re-Rub).mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download Stanton Warriors_Prisoner_.mp3 for free on uploading.com

Download Stanton Warriors_Slanty_Unreleased Dub Mix.mp3 for free on uploading.com

in the amen break by the tambourine you see dark red and purple coulours and so on..
are that different velocities or??

grtz

Yeah they are the velocities.
take a look here
http://http://www.simonv.com/tutorials/drum_patterns.php
This is the original website from where them drumloops come from.
Complete with
MP3
MIDI
Reason Files
and the Wav Drumsounds that were used.
Have an experiment mate and let us know how you get on :)

I should have payed more attention at Wok Away, the link does seem to have some kind of special dish, but it is in Orange, I guess. . .
I go banana's so please, a new link!

This thread is soooooooo 2007.

"Throw Me a Frickin' Bone Here" :respekt:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot pal, it seems to have it all. And it is that simple. So now I guess it really comes down to a good knowledge of the frequencies to get that eq setting right.

The first time I ever heard a drum and bass loop and noticed it, was a old mixtape of LTJ Bukem.
I must have played it for a thousand times, never could have enough of it. It was like magic to me.
And that Mc Conrad alongside... They know how to bring the funk. Talking about GLR, I want some right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom