anyone had this before?

so i bought some new mixing headphones from some place or other... called q-bomb or something... and when i plug them into my mixer (it has to be turned on) it somehow picks up flite fm through them. Now, it is very, very quiet, almost like a whisper, and if i turn the gain up on the mixer it gets louder. but, if i turn the gain completely down, to 0 it still comes through.

Can anybody tell me wtf please?

That's odd mate, is your mixer plugged into a stereo?
it's not. my mixer plugs into my pc, which in turn plugs into my stereo. nothing goes into my mixer apart from my decks. it's frickin' weird. and there's no way to stop it. obviously its so quiet that when i put a record on and am mixing it can't be heard over that record. But it's there nonetheless. so clear i heard an mc say it was flite fm (apparently, a mostly garage station, though i used to know people who mixed on there over 10 years ago when it was garage/dnb/hardcore etc)

i really dont get it. and its always the same station! wtff?

haha this is brilliant.. awful, but brilliant.

what the fuck?!
seriously, i have no idea. im listening to records right now, but am too old to piss off neighbours, so i listen through my headphones. everytime i change a record i can hear them playing garage through my headphones. it sounds a few decibels higher than the tinny sound a needle makes when playing a record... i really have no idea. lol

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
I think what most likely happened is that the speakers were made when someone was listening to Flite FM, the sound leaked into them and stored up over the hours.

Then suddenly a ghost.

Then problem.