Anyone goto fabric on friday?

phil0sophy

Hype killed it and dillinja and chase and status, unfortunatley I missed hazard as we cued for more than 2 and a half hours to get in but it was sick!!! Anyone know how I could get the sets to download from that night?

disgusting amounts of fights in room 1, was shocking for a fabric even tho it was a true playaz night
chase & status dropped some unreal tunes at the end

yeah fuckin fights everywhere in room 1, ruined the night in my opinion, my mate got his ipod nicked then got punched in the face, saw people gettin pushed off the stage for no reason, and some guy gettin bottled, dillinja and chase & status were sick though

yeah fuckin fights everywhere in room 1, ruined the night in my opinion, my mate got his ipod nicked then got punched in the face, saw people gettin pushed off the stage for no reason, and some guy gettin bottled, dillinja and chase & status were sick though

Yeah there was a lot of fights, even towards the end I see a few tryin to start up some shit again, pathetic way to ruin a good night, why pay 15 quid to get in and watch some legends and ruin it by fighting? yeah and on that note I had some guy try and pickpocket me in my back right pocket and I turned around and was like wtf you doin m8? he just walked off I never see anyone get bottled though dillinja and chase and status fucking killed it, anyone know that song dillinja played right towards the end of his set? Hype killed it for me man I was on the balcony right at the front and could see it all kicking off, could of sworn I saw dizzie rascal aswell can anyone confirm this?

ok first off who killed what?there were shootings aswell as fights? also chase and status were sick?fair play to them for carrying on now thats loyalty.

Nah no one got killed, they mean the Dj's was wicked they 'killed it'
Hazard di the best set I've heard him do for ages. Some of his new tunes ( not machette killaz or Cowards) were fucking disguisting place went off. I thought it was really empty for a 3 room playaz. Also i had to leave at 3 so missed dillinja gutted.

Hazard did the best set I've heard him do for ages or ever infact. He's so calm behind the decks just stands there. Some of his new tunes ( not machette killaz or cowards) were fucking disguisting the place went off. I thought it was really empty for a 3 room playaz aswell anyone lese think this. I had to leave at 3 so missed dillinja gutted.

Finally anyone else hear Hazard drop P.A - Ill omg that tune in fabric was amazing.

Hazard did the best set I've heard him do for ages or ever infact. He's so calm behind the decks just stands there. Some of his new tunes ( not machette killaz or cowards) were fucking disguisting the place went off. I thought it was really empty for a 3 room playaz aswell anyone lese think this. I had to leave at 3 so missed dillinja gutted.

Finally anyone else hear Hazard drop P.A - Ill omg that tune in fabric was amazing.

I dunno I missed hazard was cueing for 2 and a half hours i think, got there at 11 did not get in till half 1 lol, had a laugh in the cue line though but was well pissed off when i found out hazard was on 11-12 could not believe it, I could not move when i got in there, The hype set was amazing though cant believe you missed dillinja he dropped some new tunes and they were just sick as fuck, really kicked off when he came on everyone went nuts, was a good night all in all, shame i missed hazard though was gutted about that. how come u left at 3?

My mates sister was getting us and didnt want to call her at 6. And we got dodgy little ones, we were all fucking nackered we just wanted to go home and smoke some skunk lol. Not even Dillinja on the line up stopped us. Ar man I wanted to hear his set so bad. Dilly has clocked the fabric rig (unlike he has in other clubs) he pulls off some sicko mixes in that place only e3ver been blessed to hear him in there once before. Did he play the tune I call 'The Shinning'. Its got a filthy pounding bassline and then a highpitched kinda noise (used in Make it Work and Life). I bet he played Life VIP, and Who you VIP number 4 too. ARGH!!!!!!!!:bounce:

What a shame that it looks like stupid little cunts are ruining a great place fabric. Cant they just stick to Brixton Academy, Breakin Science & Innovation events? Such a shame that it used to be somewhere where was 100% pure good vibes and everyone was sound. Now little chavs are jumping on the bandwagon thinking its another mc related rave. I was at Movement at Bar Rumba and even saw a few chavs in there too, again, such a shame.

Fingers crossed these little cunts stick clear of the end and hospitality but sadly I think it will only be a matter of time.

My mates sister was getting us and didnt want to call her at 6. And we got dodgy little ones, we were all fucking nackered we just wanted to go home and smoke some skunk lol. Not even Dillinja on the line up stopped us. Ar man I wanted to hear his set so bad. Dilly has clocked the fabric rig (unlike he has in other clubs) he pulls off some sicko mixes in that place only e3ver been blessed to hear him in there once before. Did he play the tune I call 'The Shinning'. Its got a filthy pounding bassline and then a highpitched kinda noise (used in Make it Work and Life). I bet he played Life VIP, and Who you VIP number 4 too. ARGH!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Yeah he did play that tune, been trying to get hold of it, love that tune. he seriousley had it locked down that night!! haha yeah well I live way out of london and I was well tired and the sat nav broke and had no map so had to navigate out of there just from memory it was a serious mission LOL! does not help when your really "tired" if you know what I mean LMAO!! was a quality night though loved it. Are you going to warnings 13th birthday by any chance? :miss_rep:

Man some of them tunes on Dillinja's next album on Valve are just Crazy big.
'its all about the wheeeeeeels' (or something like that haha) did he play this?
Gutted i missed this :(
Whats the sound like in Fabric these days? Havent been in a while

Man some of them tunes on Dillinja's next album on Valve are just Crazy big.
'its all about the wheeeeeeels' (or something like that haha) did he play this?
Gutted i missed this :(
Whats the sound like in Fabric these days? Havent been in a while

Sound is still quality although they dont crank it until about 1-2 so dont be put off if you get in there at 10 and its quiet. But aftet that it still blowns you away.

Also i didnt know dilly was doing an album any info on that ?

Sound is still quality although they dont crank it until about 1-2 so dont be put off if you get in there at 10 and its quiet. But aftet that it still blowns you away.

Also i didnt know dilly was doing an album any info on that ?

Cool, most rigs need 2 be warmed up and it always makes sense to have the best sound at the end of the night.
Remember going to the opening night (V Recordings Special) Ever since then I never thought the sound was as good as that night.

Dont quote me on the album hehe! Just heard there was one on the way..

Back
Top Bottom