Anyone got this set???

emcee3d

Death to wak mc's
Sup peeps
Im looking for anyone with a copy of the millenium set.
Now i dont know what event it was, all i know is the countdown tune in question was a one off mix of "Dangerous" and feat skibz shabz & dett.....
Thinkin it could of been a 1nation
any info would be good
Peace 3D

i got a new year millen uim tape with the countdown,but its got brockie in the mix and mc dett .the tape also has the tune dangerous on it ,and dont think about askin to borrow cuz i wont c it ever again you theifin toerag :ban:

Yeah its the Brockie set from Millenium One Nation. It was released as a double cd pack so you might be able to find it floating about, maybe on ebay?

Whats funny about that 'Millenium vip' version of Dangerous he had, was that Brockie was still playing that all throughout 2000 lol. Didnt quite sound right hearing "Welcome to the year 2000" in November 2000 lol.

emcee3d said:
Sup peeps
Im looking for anyone with a copy of the millenium set.
Now i dont know what event it was, all i know is the countdown tune in question was a one off mix of "Dangerous" and feat skibz shabz & dett.....
Thinkin it could of been a 1nation
any info would be good
Peace 3D

pretty sure the notorious MOZ has it bredda, holler at him
;)

Yeah I've got this set. Its Brockie with Skiba & Dett at 1N. If I remember correctly, Brockie plays Dangerous VIP as his intro & rewinds it cos i remember its got that annoying countdown at the start lol

emcee3d said:
Phahahahahahaha :drums:
suck me bootiful
robin hood mother fucker
:thumbsd: get a job and pay traxie back you shit head ,and i will see you on the 24th if you turn up ,dont let the peeps down we are relieing on you bunter

Back
Top Bottom