Anyone got any custom Massive patches?

Leemodnb

I'm writing a few tracks, few dubstep and few DnB.. I'm trying to find my own personal sound to use a few times.. Anyone got any ideas I can mess around with or get a bit of influence from?

Would you mind dropping us a link to a patch you've made, zipped or unzipped?
I'll be posting my tracks in a few month or so.

Safe, Lee.

Dude read the manual that comes with Massive, i did and it took like 2 days to understand what know does what, if you know how it works you will make sick stuff u like..

But if u have a lack of inspiration then there is no other option but to listen to other tunes.. I personally just get f**d up LOL:D

Just experiment uself, noone will give you a super hax patches.

Did I read it wrong, or is this guy saying "Hi, I'm trying to make my own personal sound, please send me your presets."

watch some youtube vids mate, sub focus shows you how to make a sick sound and theres another vid with someone showing how to make a dubstep wobble bass. Once you've made the same sound as them you can tweak and mess around with the parameters to make the sound your own

Cheers lads, I've seen all the tutorials.. i can make wobbly bass and all that jazz, and I know how to use it well. I've mastered clipz sounds (that high sounding whistle-type shit) and copied a lot of other producers sounds too.. but i never use them in my own songs.

I guess all i'm saying is, lets hear some sick patches that you've made.

Did I read it wrong, or is this guy saying "Hi, I'm trying to make my own personal sound, please send me your presets."

Amen brother.

If you want to make your own personal sound...make it yourself?
Fiddle with knobs and switches, look on youtube (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nZYDmw2pYOk) , (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=a42uz7QtOV0&feature=related) just fuckin play around with it and you'll learn, honestly its how it goes. you cant make your own personal sound by robbin other people's presets surely.

get involved in the knob twisting.

Nah, fucked about with massive some more and got some sick sounding shit. Deffo going on the labels first vinyl release in may.

I'm writing a few tracks, few dubstep and few DnB.. I'm trying to find my own personal sound to use a few times.. Anyone got any ideas I can mess around with or get a bit of influence from?

Would you mind dropping us a link to a patch you've made, zipped or unzipped?
I'll be posting my tracks in a few month or so.

Safe, Lee.

Seriously the presets are more than enough. You can start with a Sine wave on massive and turn it into straight murder! Hunt around for tutorials man!

Hey man, I agree with messing around with the knobs until you find you own sound.

But to understand anything completely it helps to be able to see what these sounds look like in the Synth (Massive) In this case.

I will personally send you some nice DnB Patches for you to have a look at and see what goes into making different sounds etc.

Lesson to learn?......

Most people in the music industry make music to make money and thats fair enough but if you are a true creator then you will share your knowledge because you can. You know you can create more... That's the fun.
Fuck all these other breas who don't want to show their close kept secrets, i'll show you mine, this is DnB cuz. All about the vibe.

Send me your Email
theone@iprstudios.com

Back
Top Bottom