Anyone got a Xone 42

Commander

VIP Junglist
Basically looking at buying one this week, upgrade from my djm 400. What's this like and is it a worthy edition to a home setup consisting of 2 vinyl decks?

Thank you in advance

I doubt it mate, not too sure, I literally only got the 92 as it was on finance. Took me a while to get used too and still trying to master the filters, but they are so much fun.

Just out of curiousity, why did you get a 4 channel mixer for two decks? Planning on getting a third one one day and planned ahead I guess... I would like to get the 92 one day too, in addition to getting a CDJ or third turntable. Using it once a week at University and it's a lot of fun, but a bit overkill for the two decks they have I reckon. Want to figure out how to use the mic input for next week and MC for fun haha

I doubt it mate, not too sure, I literally only got the 92 as it was on finance. Took me a while to get used too and still trying to master the filters, but they are so much fun.

Nice one mate. Was looking at the xone 22 but dont think that would be much of an upgrade from the djm400

Nice one mate. Was looking at the xone 22 but dont think that would be much of an upgrade from the djm400

I'm pretty sure there's a jump on all Xone 22 crossfaders - may not effect you just saying - pain in the ass. I don't remember having this whilst using 42 though, very nice mixer.

Just out of curiousity, why did you get a 4 channel mixer for two decks? Planning on getting a third one one day and planned ahead I guess... I would like to get the 92 one day too, in addition to getting a CDJ or third turntable. Using it once a week at University and it's a lot of fun, but a bit overkill for the two decks they have I reckon. Want to figure out how to use the mic input for next week and MC for fun haha

just because iv always had four channels really mate. comes in handy when having people over etc. plus I will move to a third turntable when I get the space

got a Xone 42 last year and really glad I made the investment.
Hardly play with the effects but they are there if I need them, along with the other 2 channels

Well you can pretty much mix with xone filters there far less harsh than say pioneer resonance

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thinking about getting a 42 or a used 62..

Reckon id regret not getting the two filters. And I cant afford a 92.

Back
Top Bottom