anyone got a good link for cracked dj software virtual dj ableton etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro take it as it comes mate, you are not always gana be able to afford all the software you want. try things for free, buy if you really do use them alot, thats how i roll, (so to speak)

Yeah, they're called 'DEMOS'.

If you like the DEMO, you buy the software, simple as.

definatly. i use reason at the moment but where i go from here is just the confusing part coz i wud rather have a mac and buy logic but to get both wud take a hel of alot of savings but if i get cubase am i gonna be unhappy i dont know coz i havnt used it. i dotn want to buy reason coz £300 or so for a program i cant use VST;s in is ouch

Have you used Logic? Are you proficient in Logic?
If "no" and "no", then why are you interested in Logic which is a very expensive piece of software...?...

Not to cram something down your throat, but imo: one can't beat Cubase SE for true value and functionality.

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Steinberg-Cubase-SE?sku=708096

It has a wealth of solid features... it's MAJOR limitation is that it only supports up to 16 VSTis at once.

I don't do any audio sequencing in it, I use Live 3.04 to sequence my songs in full, but I do all of my VSTi work in C. SE and it works very well. It has 'one' major bug on my system, it crashes randomly, so I save often - problem solved... other than that, it's very stable. Another feature it doesn't have that 90% of todays current sequencers have is 'Latency Compensation'.. which only messes with two plug ins I use.. and is easily 'work aroundable'.

I spent $100 on this software back in early '05... Steinburg doesn't even support it anymore, so imo, it's open season on this software!! If you want to use the "something should be free imo" Logic, then here's a GREAT chance for you to do so. Since Steinburg doesn't and refuses to support this software anymore (they prefer you purchase LE which is their new SE if you will), I say find a cracked version of SE and update it to 1.07 and you'll be good to go for years.

Your conscience will be clear and you'll have a very handy tool at your fingertips for all of your VSTi work. If you enjoy sequencing audio in Reason, then you can simply kick all of your VSTi ideas out of Cubase as audio, and then sequence them in Reason to your hearts content.

voila

If "no" and "no", then why are you interested in Logic which is a very expensive piece of software...?...

Not to cram something down your throat, but imo: one can't beat Cubase SE for true value and functionality.

It has a wealth of solid features... it's MAJOR limitation is that it only supports up to 16 VSTis at once.

I don't do any audio sequencing in it, I use Live 3.04 to sequence my songs in full, but I do all of my VSTi work in C. SE and it works very well. It has 'one' major bug on my system, it crashes randomly, so I save often - problem solved... other than that, it's very stable. Another feature it doesn't have that 90% of todays current sequencers have is 'Latency Compensation'.. which only messes with two plug ins I use.. and is easily 'work aroundable'.

I spent $100 on this software back in early '05... Steinburg doesn't even support it anymore, so imo, it's open season on this software!! If you want to use the "something should be free imo" Logic, then here's a GREAT chance for you to do so. Since Steinburg doesn't and refuses to support this software anymore (they prefer you purchase LE which is their new SE if you will), I say find a cracked version of SE and update it to 1.07 and you'll be good to go for years.

Your conscience will be clear and you'll have a very handy tool at your fingertips for all of your VSTi work. If you enjoy sequencing audio in Reason, then you can simply kick all of your VSTi ideas out of Cubase as audio, and then sequence them in Reason to your hearts content.

voila

personally i think Logic is far better than Cubase for production, but cubase is better for recording audio

personally i think Logic is far better than Cubase for production, but cubase is better for recording audio

I still sequence Audio in Live 3.04.
And sequencing Midi is king on a Korg Triton imo.

I've never had a real look at Logic. I started with Reason and thought the sequencer was a joke. I've seen pro tools in a million dollar studio and thought it was a joke.

We all have our opinions, that's for sure.

End of the day you can sit on rapidshare downloading everything that gets released but you'll learn fuck all from the process coz instead of learning ur gear ur just waiting for the next big thing, so u can d/l it and spend an eternity browsing the presets marked 'DnB', and then ppl wonder why their tune doesn't sound like *insert fav artist here*.

Buying a decent synth, or program will encourage you to get the most out of it and you'll learn its true value, and as for samples there's hundreds out there on the net that are free anyway.

voila

logic is by far the way to go, alot better than cubase, i brought a mac and logic 7 with with no knowledge of how to use ether one, with in days my production quillity went though the roof, best thing i ever did.
if you use reason you will understand the basics of logic right away

i am on a new macbook pro with logic express 8. not as expensive as people think, $1199 for the computer, $199 for the software. when you consider all this is supported directly by apple (best cust. service you have ever seen), i think it makes an easy decision. logic is such a dream to use.

it might be in dollars but u try and get and top end brabd new mac book 4 gb ram 320 GB HD that 1300 and the program bout 400 quid, its gonna be cheaper in the states. so 1700, if u wanna get ya apple care n all that shit u have to buy em brand new, so if its in dollars or not its gonna be more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom