Anyone good with Sony Vegas Pro 9.0?

TerrA_

VIP Junglist
In fact, I'm using 7.0, not 8.0weird ; I surely worked on 4.0, 5.0 and now 7.0 but well..

If you've got an example of what you wanna do in another movie, it could be easier to see what u mean..

I'll post a movie of my top 10 drum & bass in a few days when I'll get the motivation to finish this up :l

Haha, I just remembered that I posted an old little project on youtube a while ago with an Infected Mush's tune :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqeuOozIF0g

kinda stuff that I start to do and wonder why I keep on working on, but I can't stop myself from doing it :z

fun, youtube doesn't do it justice tho

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist

TerrA_

VIP Junglist
Okay, I see what u mean.. in fact that's not that hard :

For the last example with the text flashing up :

You create severals 'text media' that u put one after the other (right click and then 'insert text media') where u write your 'preSents' etc then u shorten the text media to sync it with the song. You can also make them 'fade'

If u want every text media in a different place, click on the 'Event Pan/Crop..' of each (that is on ur text media) and u'll can rotate it, change the width etc..

As for the video flashing up like in the third clip :

You've got your little clip that u wanna sync.. you just have to cut it into severals pieces : you shorten it then re-add the clip you just shortened, you shorten another moment of that clip etc.. (yeah I know that's boring) and then it's just like I said with the text media. Same goes for the pix, he puts some images through the 'cut clip' (where u see the road) at 50'

In the first clip at the beggining, he just cut his differents clip very shortly and add it one after the other, if you've got a video and want it to appear like an image : right click on the clip > 'Insert / remove envelope' > 'velocity'

I wonder if I managed to help you but well.. if that's not the case, add me on msg via smokeonthewater87@hotmail.com

Here's a movie I love (Wolfenstein : Enemy Territory)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__4sg-83yG4