Anyone going to Gridlock Saturday?

MC Motion

Custom Avatarmess
Line up looks heavy but does anyone know where Gridlock actually is??

I went to there site and it doesn't have directions!!!

Ooops forgot to tell you the line up:

Tech Itch :slayer:
Hive :slayer:
Dylan :slayer:
Keaton :slayer:
Dom+Roland :slayer:
B Key :slayer:
Robyn Choas (Never heard her play before but should be interesting)
and
The mighty motherfucking one and only (well three and only!) Pendulum :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

This has got to be the heaviest line up i've ever seen and not a Skiba or Shabba in sight!!!!!!!!

:gslayer:

There is a possibility this might not go ahead. Apparently The Fridge have offered the night back to the people who used to do Saturday night there because Gridlock hasn't been getting enough people in.

I think it depended on how many people they got in last Saturday and it was fairly busy but not rammed so it's touch and go as to if this will be on or not. Let's hope so, sick lineup and it's a nice venue.

Directions from Brixton tube - come out of the tube and turn left, walk up a bit and cross the road in front of you and you'll be next to a church (where Mass is), the Fridge is to your right on the other side of the road.

V Matt said:
There is a possibility this might not go ahead. Apparently The Fridge have offered the night back to the people who used to do Saturday night there because Gridlock hasn't been getting enough people in.

I think it depended on how many people they got in last Saturday and it was fairly busy but not rammed so it's touch and go as to if this will be on or not. Let's hope so, sick lineup and it's a nice venue.

irritatingly true. they should be finding out today.

AWAX said:
Shit i hope it is goin ahead, line up is one of the best i have seen for a saturday night in the city.

yeah man definitely, apart from trace that's pretty much all the filth djs.

If this night doesn't go ahead we need to petition to see that line up SOMEWHERE!!
You rarely see all those DJ's together in one night and I would be greatly saddended if I missed it.

However SDM just told me Pendulum are living in the UK now so I suppose this event doesn't look so one off but I still want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC Motion said:
If this night doesn't go ahead we need to petition to see that line up SOMEWHERE!!
You rarely see all those DJ's together in one night and I would be greatly saddended if I missed it.

However SDM just told me Pendulum are living in the UK now so I suppose this event doesn't look so one off but I still want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to get down to the monthly Therapy Sessions, all those DJs have played there :2thumbs:

Yeah did see there line up's pretty phat as well!!!

I didn't know that they were promoting these events, i've been shielded from them by the likes of One Nation and Slammin Vinyl but I can't stand those raves now. I just find myself whinging at the repetition of tunes!!!!!!!!

PISSTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man that rips it, I certainly aint going to see the shouters at the convention!!

I'll jus have to wait for the nex therapy to see Pendulum and Raidens there as well so it aint all bad.

Back
Top Bottom