Anyone get to the Dirty Weekender, Bangor, WALES ?? August Bank Holiday

Danny_Intro

VIP Junglist
Never been to the venue before in my life, and was very sceptical before going ...

After coming back i can say it was BIG FESTIVAL - the music sounded good, with Function One SoundSystem in every room
Hendre Hall is like a old barn house, but its not grim, kept very well with 2 pretty big rooms, and one smaller one

With acts like :-
Sigma // Savage Rehab // Harry Shotta Show // Silver and Phophecy // Heist // Trigga and Bassman // Funtcase // Propz and Rowney
Nicky Blackmarket // Miss Represent // Sappo // Mark XTC and so many more for like £40 plus it was 3 day event, it was a fucking bargin!!

I got to play set in room 3 which was bangin, played allsorts from DnB to The Prodigy and the crowd were buzzin at 5pm!

Great amostphere and didnt hear of any shit going down, and with the camp site being fairly limited everyone seemed cool with each other

A pint was costing about £3.50, but you could take as much beer as you wanted in the campsite, there was a beach in walking distance, and many fields and cliffs is climbing/walking is your thing.

SERIOUSLY IF THERE IS ANOTHER ONE COMING NEXT YEAR I ADVISE EVERYONE and ANYONE TO GET DOWN

Here is the facebook event page if your interested in anymore info:-
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=185488031490574

haha Rowney you were camped right near us on the campsite I beleive, had a few people stick their heads in my tent asking if you were about! yeah I managed to catch most of your set Danny, shame the rooms didn't really fill up untill later on in the day but I still had a great time none the less. I'll definetly be back next year as it's only 40 minutes up the road from me :D

Back
Top Bottom