Anyone From Sweden?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by d0m1nation, Mar 31, 2007.

1. d0m1nation

d0m1nation New Member

Anyone from Sweden hangin out here?

2. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

I guess that's a 'nej'.

But my ex-girlfriend was Swedish and I've visited many times! Beautiful country, nice ppl, sick graffiti, & saunas, snow, and midsummer, etc...

Lovely, and I enjoyed time there v.much. Very harsh drug laws though, from what I've heard, and most clubs & bars seem to play crappy euro house (I know various DJs who've played there, and 20 mins into their sets someone always ask 'Got any house music?').

I mainly went to Stockholm & Gavle, and have been to Malmo, I've got an English friend who married a Swedish lady who's family live on a farm outside...

At his wedding party, they had a sing-along round a fire for the oldies, and an all-night techno & DnB party in a basement under one of the barns for us lot:spliff: Very classy.

3. d0m1nation

d0m1nation New Member

Hehe! That's cool! But it's a crap country, drugs are hard to find and not verry cheap. Thats why we grow ourselfs, better, cheaper ;)
    Anywho, the music they play down here sucks ass, and the girls are so fuckin stupid most of the time (The young ones).
    As a writer myself i have to agree, alot of nice crews like wufc, trc, fame. But most of the shit goes down i stockholm where the trains are much easier to spot :)

4. sprocket

sprocket New Member

I'm gonna go to Sweden one day, it looks ace. Are all the girls hot as the stereotype goes? And what do you think of Sven Goran Eriksson and Ulrika Johnsson (Not as a couple, as seperate entitys)

5. 1992

1992 Novantadue

The great Manuel Fluentes is from Sveeden.