Anyone from Bristol on here?

yeh nice 1 mate i live bout 40 mins from bristol go out there alot do find it hard to find events flyers sumtyms tho!

ncie 1, since wen hav versa been playin dnb? they had a few big names there last week and kenny ken n crissy cris r there this weekend. place is tiny

ncie 1, since wen hav versa been playin dnb? they had a few big names there last week and kenny ken n crissy cris r there this weekend. place is tiny

Its mad i know of a fue really small places that are startin play dnb... Thanks mate one to keep an eye on...

the night at versa has been cancelled, hasnt done very well at all.....all bout DIRTY NOTE at dojos every other thursday.
£5 entry.

7th may - CYANTIFIC
21st may - CLIPZ / REDLIGHT (90 mins)

went to motion last night essencia. didnt have the main room open just the 2 smaller rooms, still same line up n entry price though, randall with ic3 smashed it, then kenny ken with sp and also hazard played a wicked set too, bangin sum dirty dubstep beats in the other room

Im actually staying in at bristol from 27th of June to 2nd of July or something like that so this is relevant to my interests

the fat bald bouncer kept stormin in the toilets with his rubber gloves on, about to finger fuck some poor cunts bumhole. another time he went in he caught this lanky kid sniffin coke and the kid pretended he was fixing the socket that was coming out of the wall, i found this funny

Back
Top Bottom