anyone feel like..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by hyperd4eva, Jul 21, 2009.

1. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

Nothing ever goes there way....

bird dumped me on my first day of holiday, found out shes been seeing someone else.

might lose my job and generally fucking annoyed. all in the space of a week.!

Anyone else have the luck of a fuckin peasant!!?

had a job interview tho so will probably not get that aswel!

2. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I have bad luck streaks.

They tend to longer than the good luck streaks, which is gay, just been through a bad streak, just coming out the other side now.

I know you probably don't want to hear this & you're probably aware of it anyway, but it's easy to write things off as bad luck, 9 times out of 10, we write our own luck, as it were... Thats what i've realised anyway.

Hope it picks up for you though man, I know it's hard & I don't want to sound like a patronising cunt, but try to be optimistic, otherwise you will just perpetuate it.

3. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

yeah was with my mrs for nearly 2 years aswell. so i suppose im feeling properly betrayed. still got my mates tho man and drum n bass!! blessing in disguise to be honest, just hard to get head round it all!

4. Moskit

Thats usually the toughest part innit, stopping yourself from feeling the nasty feelings that come with it all...

Fuckeries man, just avoid love songs & all them type of programmes etc.

Shit used to set me off hard...

Or maybe i'm just a big girl lol.

But yeah, the key is in the last sentance you wrote mate: "Blessing in disguise"

If you can take this stance initially, it will help loads, then maybe after it ain't so raw, you can look at it objectivelly & maybe learn from it, to help protect yourself in the future. ;)

5. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

6. Moskit

It's all love...

YOU MUG! :teeth:

7. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin how to change name,......

first day of holiday is would destroy me to be fair, u seem pretty strong and level headed man and that blessing bit is extremely positive considerin shits just happened, plenty more out there when u finally decide u want another one, for now id say go enjoy the single life... and enjoy the fact u can do whatever the fuck u want, no moanin or detective work from the missus if uv been out late!

8. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

hardest thing is is that i reckon ill stuggle to trust women again. its pathetic cause its a cowardly way of doing it, by text aswell! lol but yeah man im well up for meeting sum dirty bitches! hardest thing is getting out the 2 year routine. txting and shit.

9. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Was that Moskit actually giving some proper advice then???? Wonders never cease! This forum is doing strange things to you mate!

@ hyperd. Dumping by text is the lowest of the low. I'd be glad to get rid of her. The next few weeks will be tough but you'll get over it and when you do find that right woman the trust will return.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  10. Moskit

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING GYPSY BASTARD!

I'LL KNOT IN YOUR DADS BACKSIDE TILL HE CRIES.

Shit... Thats better, now I can go back to being nice again.

:D

11. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

THIS.

A series of terrible long term relationships ruinedmy respect for and understanding of women.

I would argue that I haven't been involved in a serious relationship since but I'm trying to change that.

Obviously you shouldn't paint them all with the same brush but it's difficult.

12. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

ur both a couple of cunts for ruining the sympathy thread i created.. now fuck off to another one!!!

13. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

yeah i dont reckon id let her fuck up my nxt relationship.. she dont derserve me. only worthy people get my time!!

14. Yorkshire Tony

Yorkshire Tony Active Member

i went through a period of around 12 months not so long back where i felt EVERYTHING went wrong....... lost a very well paid job, GF, house, contact with 90% of my family..............

I saw al lthese things going wrong and sat at home feelin sorry for myself, thinking someone was out for me......... after months of depression and locking myself away from the world i realised bad luck doesn't excist..... i created it.......

couple of years down the line and i am totally different..... drink a hell of a lot less, and only have a smoke every few week now as apposed to everyday..... my life is good atm, and even whe nits not- i'm in a happy state of mind, so i can try my best to prevent such things happening again......... main thing is, chin up mate......

Good luck fella, you just need to find the people/things that make you happy and surround yourself with them ;)

15. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

[​IMG]

16. Moskit

Jesus.

That sounds fucking harsh man.

Would really struggle to cope with that, usually when things fuck up, its my family (or whats left of it) that help sort me out!

Hope you don't mind me asking, but have you made up with them now?

17. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

Yeah Yorkshire, thats is harsh man makes me feel bad for maoning about a bitch.. im glad u pulled through mate.

18. Yorkshire Tony

ermmmm. i speak to my Dad, but the others can go fuck for all i care....... i dont blame anyone but myself for the state i got in, but family should be there for you.....they fucked me off, then when i sorted myself out with the help of 2 VERY VERY good friends and my Dad they all wanted to talk to me again......... BOLLOCKS i say....

They think im wrong, buit if my kid EVER went throug ha drink/drugs problem i would be there for them all the way................. however i was shut off at the age of 19 with no where to go......

One great thing has come out of it though.....i know i can do anything i put my mind to.. i now live with a gorgeous GF in our own house and have a well paid job again and only 2 years from being a fully qualified accountant....... i am further in a career path than mosty people my age (22) despite my 12 month total fuck up. I put it all to waking up one morning and finally looking at the world and realising i AM a good person.... be positive in life and you will be rewarded. just set your goals so they are actually achevable, the worst thing is settin goals to high then loosin morale as you can t reach them.

man, epic post! im off to rest my fingers :)

19. Yorkshire Tony

and dont feel bad mate, the bitches are the worst thing!!! :twisted::twisted:

:ban:

20. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Recession hate thread sticky needed tbh.