Anyone fancy a (dubstep) collab?

kuthoerrr89

Hi! ~ Like the title says! :lol:

I'm looking for a person to make a dubstep track with. I myself use Fruity Loops so to make things easier, a FL user would be perfect!

If your interested and you can show me some of your tracks then reply on this message or sent me a PM.

Cheers!

i wrote this beat the other day, i don't usually make Dubstep, but i took the arrangement
of a track i made recently, sekkled it down to 140.250 bpm and dubbed the F out of it.

if you (or anyone else for that matter) like it, i will cut the stems for you to play with -
i haven't really been concentrating on wobbles recently and it could do with a Massive synth rinse out.

there is a monster self oscillating sub in there at the mo, but i can whip that out.

PM me if you want to have a play with it.

this is a short cut..

DM

Oh I use FL 9 actually.. is there a way to make it compatible?

I think the only way it would work would be if I were to update to 9, but I tried it and preffered version 8, so I deleted it and reinstalled 8.

I'm not willing to mess around with it all again just for a collab though unfortunately. sorry dude

im down for a collab mate..im pretty busy atm though so it wont be done in a weekend, but ill deffo put my effort in.
my latest dubstep track is in my sig...im on logic pro 9 btw, but we can send stems etc.

if ur up for it send me some stuff n ill work on em :P

Back
Top Bottom