anyone fancy a collaboration?

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
lookin for someone who writes tech/neuro...or any style really, i love to mix em up! in ableton 8, u must have a licenced copy, the Suite version prefrably as I dont really use VSTs (and i dont install cracked versions anymore fraid, happy to use freebies tho if theyr good)...but VST's can be bounced to audio if u want....drop me a PM if ur interested an we'll make sum noise :D

always up for collabs mate , starting a few with people atm, prob not ur style... but im trying to go more tech as it is so hit me up on aim if your interested : lucidizer

same goes for anybody else

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:47 ----------

Noisia and Spor - Falling through for me.

nar wrong thread son

i would like to do a collab with someone on fruity loops 8, might give a well needed boot up the ass to my own personal production. its going good with the crew but no much happening on the solo tip

i would like to do a collab with someone on fruity loops 8, might give a well needed boot up the ass to my own personal production. its going good with the crew but no much happening on the solo tip

have ya heard Silkworms stuff? i'l point him to the thread

always up for collabs mate , starting a few with people atm, prob not ur style... but im trying to go more tech as it is so hit me up on aim if your interested : lucidizer

wikid will do!

im using fl studio 9 aswell, but never done a collab.
anyone interessted in showing me how this can actually work?

Back
Top Bottom