Anyone ever used these?

Go to hard to find records. Search for akg k18le there the sub £50 industry standard. I use them for playing out in clubs . Excellent sound quality . Excellent sound cancelling .

Amazing value for money

Also are the pioneer DD-j500's any good? im really looking for something like fire starter has said something good but not amazing quality for a reasonable price for now. sennheisers will have to wait!

dude, just my advice, i wouldnt buy anything from HTFR.

ESPECIALLY with a time limit on your hands.

they will take your money before they look if the products instock, then they will email you saying sorry this product is not in stock please pick a replacement, so you say "i want my fucking money back" and they write back again saying "ok you will have it back in 10 working days." which leaves you with no money. i absolutly hate hard to find and i enourage nobody to use it.

AKG are a real good brand tho. definatly.

dude, just my advice, i wouldnt buy anything from HTFR.

ESPECIALLY with a time limit on your hands.

they will take your money before they look if the products instock, then they will email you saying sorry this product is not in stock please pick a replacement, so you say "i want my fucking money back" and they write back again saying "ok you will have it back in 10 working days." which leaves you with no money. i absolutly hate hard to find and i enourage nobody to use it.

AKG are a real good brand tho. definatly.

This is the same with all DJ equipment companys there all shit and never keep anything stock. although i recommened htfr because i have bought theses headphones several times and they have allways been in stock.

ah fairplay mate! i never experienced this problem anywhere else, but i trust ya on that one.

ah fairplay mate! i never experienced this problem anywhere else, but i trust ya on that one.

in the past i have tried to purchase(on different occasions) 2 x turntables and 2 cdjs and a mixer and cdj stands from decks.co.uk all of which "in stock next day delivery" all of which were in fact NOT in stock.

The Stanton turntables i tried to buy, they couldnt evan give me an estimated time of arrival. after 2 weeks of me waiting.

DJ Finance on the other hand are an amazing company. They had my CDJ 900s in stock and got them 2 me the same week i ordered them evan though it was a bank holiday monday and friday lol.

0% finance cant complain :)

i have these. Got a new pair cheap from work.. theyre pretty good if im honest but twist about all over the place..

PEYMDRV700DJ.jpg

HTFR is a dodgy badly run business and I wouldn't buy anything from them. They used to cut shite copies of rare tunes and sell them at a premium (My mates copy of Twisted Individual - Wales stands testament to that fact). Decks.co.uk are by far the best for equipment in my opinion, never had a bad experience with them. I recommend these: http://www.decks.co.uk/products/allen_heath/Xone_XD40 Used a pair recently when I left my 25s at home; nice sound range, pretty comfortable and pretty good isolation.

Can some one varify something for me..

some of the 181's are 55 quid and others are 35 quid yet some others are over 100 quid!? any one know why they are different?

what do sennheiser hd215 cost over in the uk??

got mine for 60€ and they are pretty much almost the same as 25s, apart from them being a bit bigger..

look at the specs to see what the difference is?!

AKG sound good, but for that money I'd go for some Senny HD-25 SP II's, you can pick them up new for 80 quid and they're gonna last forever.

Just got some Grado SR80's but they're for night time production...sound FUCKING good!

Back
Top Bottom