Anyone ever been One Nation @ Opera House?

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
One question really....

do they get a funktion one stack in or do they use the house system and what is the house system like? it looks like funktion one but a small funktion system!

thanks

the opera house is honestley one of the best clubs u will eva go to m8!!!! the atmosphere is great the venue is amazing!!!!
and yeh they do use a function 1 but not to sure if it the hole sound system but it is defo a funcion 1, and it sounds wicked where eva u stand even at the front its very clear!!!
they had the valve sound system down there a few months back and it jst blew the place apart, if u ever get the chance to go go!!!!!! in fact theres a big nite there tomorrow,

chase and status (album tour)
andy c
jungle drummer and dj fu
+ all the other usual suspects!!!!

used to go all the fucking time before i went to uni. went to the 1st one nation there a couple of years ago, was absolutely nuts!

aint been down since it changed hans, used to be slinky when i went down
wonder if they still sell laughing gas?

used to go all the fucking time before i went to uni. went to the 1st one nation there a couple of years ago, was absolutely nuts!

aint been down since it changed hans, used to be slinky when i went down
wonder if they still sell laughing gas?

Na m8!!! they aint sellin dat shit any mor!!! the club has changed alot they hav opened the next floor up now so theres to balconys the new floor is called the gods!! wen ur up the ur so high up the dj looks like a little ant!!!!
and the back room is lyk a big chill out room with new nation in there aswel.

yeah massive venue, if you havent been before then its a definate must. Just make sure that you can last without a fag for ages cos the queue gets mad long during the night.

or jus blaze in there.lool. watch out 4 the pints tho watered down to fuck.buy bottles. big venue tho and good atmosphere. Im waitin for destiny tho the month afta coz the line ups heavy

or jus blaze in there.lool. watch out 4 the pints tho watered down to fuck.buy bottles. big venue tho and good atmosphere. Im waitin for destiny tho the month afta coz the line ups heavy

This talks sense. I always smoke in the crowd but can be risky.

Deffo waitin for the destiny too, guna be sick!

Back
Top Bottom