Anyone esle going to the Glade fes' next week!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Cant bloody wait! my friends went last year and reckoned it was just about the best festival since glastonbury!

hope it stays dry. I dont think there is too much in the way of dnb but ..i think exile is playing a breakcore set and Pendulum are rumored....i think squarepusher is gonna do a set too.

Proper experimental bizznizz!

looking forwrd to this!

:bone:

Glade Festival - Friday 14 July until Sunday 16 July 2006
unknown stage
Friday 14 July
Plump DJs - to be confirmed
Sunday 16 July
!!! - to be confirmed

unknown day
Atomic Pulse - to be confirmed
B12 - to be confirmed
Dimitri DKN - to be confirmed
DNOX - to be confirmed
Domestic - to be confirmed
Eat Static - to be confirmed
Ecliptic - to be confirmed
Emok - to be confirmed
EVP - to be confirmed
Fromem Ory - to be confirmed
Headroom - to be confirmed
Jackson - to be confirmed
Jimmy Edgar - to be confirmed
Juno Reactor - to be confirmed
Kid Kenobi - to be confirmed
Liquid Djems (DJ) - to be confirmed
Liquid Ross (DJ) - to be confirmed
Liquid Soul - to be confirmed
Mood Deluxe - to be confirmed
Nagual Sound Experiment - to be confirmed
Organismic (live) - to be confirmed
Panik - to be confirmed
Rinkadink - to be confirmed

im going mate along with 16 other pompey pirates, gonna be epic! Finally gonna get to see a Tim Exile live set! Vex'd are playing some dirty dubstep too and gonna be checking out luke vibert and bong-ra on the bangface night in the littlebig tent! all the forums are full of ppl saying they have been tipped-off that squarepusher is playing and seeing as he has played at both the previous glades and only plays elsewhere in the uk when its his own show i reckon we should get to see mr jenkinson slapping his bass and twiddling some knobs.... new 'pusher tunage sounds faraaaking ace to, back to the go plastic stylee madness (check out new track on www.warprecords.com homepage). organisers said there is only 1 dnb act playing which is PCM - pretty sure this means no pendulum unless they are playing a breaks set..... hmmm.... ive never been and simply caneeeeeeee wait pet!! 4 days to go, bring it on!

Last edited:
going tomoro!!!!!

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:gpeace:

Back
Top Bottom