anyone else frustrated*

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
you wait six months for something to come out, then you get three weeks form the release date and really start getting excited, then two weeks, then one and then the bastard doesn't even come out and you don't know why*

i'm talking about ewun's e.p and the universal project and vicious circle album. both were scheduled for release in june, it's now mid july and i there hasn't even been a sampler out for the universal circle album, no promo for the wun nation e.p... nothing. and can i find any info on websites or myspace? can i bollocks* why can't labels just release shit when they say they're gonna release it? (and please don't turn this into a thread about how long it takes the big tunes to come out, i really couldn't give a monkeys about most of that tripe, this is just about being lied to)

anyone know anything that might placate me for a couple of weeks?

well been waiting freak029 come out like.... toooooooo fucking long, kinda disappointed on freaks since the patriarch was allready being playing at 2006

Just spend the next two weeks telling as many lies as you can...

Go speed dating - brilliant excuse to spend a couple of hours lying your arse off "well actually I'm a professional cowbell player..."

Won't make you feel any better about ewun, but might replace the karmic balance...

Back
Top Bottom