Anyone done nutmeg?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Blurr, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

Chatting to my dad today about the fact that caffeine, alcohol and nicotine (fairly prevalent in our family) are incredibly addictive legal drugs in society and he mentioned nutmeg was as well and that it gives hallucinogenic effects.

Just "did a weed" and remembered so i thought i would google it. Turns out he was right! Some people say its similar to getting stoned, some say it has shroom qualities and some have even compared it to MDMA.

Just curious as to whether anyone had tried it and thier experiences mainly because my dad uses a lot and so when i cook so i use a fair amount so i have two jars sitting in my kitchen in a house full of stoners.

Sorry for the ramble but this is the waffle section and i'm bad enough when i'm not stoned!

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i always thought it was a myth, been hearing people talking about it since 96 in london and the book phical which was sort of an eye opener. i was never that litterate though, id sooner hit a street corner and talk to jesus (pronounced hey-zeus) educate myself that way, but to make a long story short, i think you could get real real high from it if you prepare it with pcp. other than that im a bit sceptical but let us know how you get on

3. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

Heard of it, never had the desire to take the plunge. I try to stick with my 5 food group drugs, feel me? Although, when i was watching Dateline last night they were talking about this new drug killing teenagers called Cheese (no lie) It is a mixture of heroine and over the counter cold medication. It gets its name from they way it looks. Like Parmesan cheese:-/. why dont you got try some of that mister:hype:

4. safety

safety double safety

i'll try anything once. but i have to say, it was a big let down. spooning ground up nutmeg into your mouth is one of the most dicussting experiences of my drug career and of one of the most violent jubbing up sessions i've ever had. you'd be better off smoking a banana skin.

5. logikz

australia sounds like the country of strange and wonderful powders and potions :wizardhat:

6. safety

safety double safety

as an after thought. if you wanna get fucked up on legel things, go buy some salvia divinorum. it's completely legal and one of the most fucked up things i've ever taken, i'm talking out of body experiences and everything. make sure you get a strong extract though to really take you places you've never been before. you might wanna make sure you've got somone sober with you the first time, it can be quite over-whelming.

7. mISHKA

mISHKA Member

You heard of CAKE, the new killer drug from prague ?

More info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0GxUxKZdHk

And as for salvia, I'll second that is pretty strong (especially if you try and be a big man on your first time LOL)

8. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

nah i'm afraid i'm not into taking these dirty creations, maybe barring the odd pill
    i'm a stoner and am happy with the effect weed and pills give me having tried most lesser drugs one comes into contact with growing up in england
    had mates who have done salvia and seen a couple of youtube videos and i doubt i'd wanna try it, the jus look like mugs imo
    and i've always been told banana skin is a waste of time
    as for these new concoctions that's just wrong, i saw a documentary on crystal meth (tik in "sith ifrica") a few months ago and that shit is scary, is this similar to the stuff they give heroine addicts (urrrgh) in this country? i.e "methadone"

9. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

u really are comin out with sum stuff this year lol

10. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

i remember this mate
    it was funny as fuck!!!
    the got a load of English celebrities to back a campaign to boost awareness for a fake drug
    really went into it and gave them a giant yellow pill to hold in the interviews and gave them LOADS of info about the drug
    best bit is noel edmunds talkin about how it effects a part of the brain called "shatner's bassoon"
    Must watch TV!!!

11. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

That would be like 'treating' them with rat poison.

No, crystal meth is not prescribed to anybody apart from possibly soldiers (was used in WWII) and nutters in third world countries because it fucks you up more than just about anything including heroine. Totally different drug group to opiates.

12. logikz

im off to see LTJ bukem in club 11 tonight catch you on the flipside!!

13. generaldissaray

generaldissaray Member

yea ive smoked it before, did really do much for me though, might of done it wrong or summin. it was really sickly after a while though

14. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Logikz, just don't overdo the vanilla flavouring this time, you don't want to get arrested again. And for heaven's sake, stop smoking those herrings, they're destroying your brain!

15. Fes Rock

i like it with a sprinkle of cinnamon :jackson:

16. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Heavy man, heavy. Personally, though, there's nothing like doing a line of HP sauce with my gran after Sunday dinner. You can feel the saucy vibes from here to Jamaica.

17. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

Oh my god, how much of a bitch is this guy?
    sounds like your the one popping your wife's old contraceptive medicine!

i hope i've got more exciting things to do when i'm 31 than try and make nippers feel small coz they cant spell

Diagnosis: little man syndrome

18. Fes Rock

dude relax!! this is the waffle section after all

and i was wondering if anyone tried Jenkam

aka: shit vapours
    aka: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jenkam

aka:
    jenkam

a disgusting drug made of shit where you ferment it by putting a ballon on top of the bottle and wait a few hours or days. then you inhale it and you can see dead people and get high. its also called butthash

Guy1: want some jenkam?
    Guy2: do i look retarded to you? i aint sniffing no shit

19. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

believe me mate i couldnt be much more of a relaxed guy, especially when it comes to things posted on forum sites, i have my priorities in check

i'm not a bitcher so i'm not goin to go off on one about dustek just read the grooverider t shirt thread and the dubplate thread and make up ur own mind

20. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

never done nutmeg.

but i have smoked conifer tree, and drunk white spirits.

not at the sametime though, that'd be stupid.