Anyone can recommend some good piano vst's?

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
I can't find the good piano sound i hear in all those tracks..

I've tried samples, they go well untill a certain note.

And in fl i have tried Fl keys, and Nexus. In nexus the presets are good for higher notes imo, but on the lower notes the sound sucks..

So, any help would be nice :)

Grtz!

Imperfect Samples has a few different pianos, they're all fucking amazing! Can't recall off the top of my head if they have standalone versions or if they're kontakt instruments only.

Alicia's Key's is nice too, albeit a bit overused, imo.

I've been thinking about getting ezkeys for a while. It sounds really amazing but the price is around 110 £ I beliave so thats what's holding me back. But if you got the cash I would recomend u to look more into that one.

i use ableton's grand piano but it's not avail as vst for non-ableton users. i like alicia's keys for kontakt better and it satisifies your vst request but you need kontakt

Stienway do their own VST, or at least they did, duno if they still support it. Abletons Grand is pretty good, if u have access to it, but 'plinky' for my taste, missing some depth and warmth so imo doesnt really suite edm type sounds, not that that has stopped me using it, sumtimes works nicely.

If you can get access to a nice Yamaha electric piano, u culd run your midi thru it and render, they do fantastic piano emulation in their electric range

I m using EastWest Colossus and it s quite good : ) Also what miszt said, if you have any interest in keyboard try to get a yamaha one ; )

NI The Giant. Haven't used it myself but the demo in Future Music Magazine sounded amazing, really great for deep notes and chords

Back
Top Bottom