Anyone can make a record label!

mathmos

Thats what it seems like...

I see youtube promoters popping up with the idea of making a dnb label, even a mate said to me yesterday he is making one!

Is it really that easy?

May go and make one then! :D

Peace

Yeh i have a record label its called.....

ilneverafordanotherfuckingthinginmylifeagaincusofthisrecordlabel.com

Its not as easy as it looks. However yes technically yes anyone can start a record label... just as anyone can run into a door, its just not really a good idea.

tbh it does seem pretty ez to get a digi label started but then the amount of work that needs to be put into it to make it successfull is normally what puts people off.

Anyone can make a shit record label, yes.
It's like anyone can buy things! Of course you can make a record label but you need to put time, money and effort into it to make it look and sound/good if not it's just another of those 100 shit digi labels...

everyone wants to run a label
but they think they're gonna get fame and fortune out of it
wrong genre son.....
its a long term graft full of ups and downs whoever you are
just look at some of jaydan, taxman & heists status's on facebook..no glitz n glamour here my friend

true dat rowns... but in my mind that is better, as people are in it for the music, not for da bling and pusssssay!

Speaking of heist, that dubstep tune he recently released, yuk! Not my cuppa tea.

---------- Post added at 12:31 ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 ----------

well recently, it's been a few months already...

should stick to dnb imo.
Sorry for going off topic btw, my dearest apologies ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
really tho if you wanna make something out of it you have to put in silly amount of hours to get anything back. You will also lose your life for a year or so. haha

Back
Top Bottom