Anyone been to Prague or Berlin recently?

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
right,

i wanna book a long weekend with the lads but we cant decide were to go, the places at the forefront of our minds are Prague or Berlin, but we are open for suggestions. we want somewhere were to beer and food prices are not through the roof, and were we wont get stabbed everytime we walk out our gaff, and that is it really...

any advice would be greatly appeciated....Cheers

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Prague all day long mate, lovely women, cheap beer, excellent strip clubs/brothels and the proper clubs aint too bad either.

moriaty

VIP Junglist
PRAGUE PRAGUE PRAGUE!
i love the place, its the perfect party town.
Great food, clean drinks, and europe's most gorgeous women. And all very very cheap.
you really cant go wrong in Prague. Make sure you check Cross club. 5 floors of underground music, and £0.50 per pint.
(y)

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Prague is safe, beautiful, great beer, lovely women, clubs are cool not the cheapest place in Europe and they hate the English so they'll take your money and spit in your beer but won't fight you. Also the taxi-drivers will rob you blind (literally steal from you). Krakow in Poland is similar except they hate the English a little less, the taxi drivers are more honest, prices are cheaper, the brothels are more illegal and the locals are more up for a fight.

Berlin is ugly, great beer, okay women, cheaper than Prague and they hate the English a little less.

No capital/major town in Europe is as dangerous as a British one. Well apart from some in Italy and say Paris suburbs.

As a note the police are generally NOT friendly in Europe. Never talk back to them, they're not bobbies and will happily whack you and put you in a drunk tank. This especially applies to the Czech police.

Mr G

VIP Junglist
I agree about the Taxi drivers, my mate nearly got done by one, so best to walk everywhere Joey.

Bouncers are one to avoid being lippy too as well mate, they don't take any shit so beware.

moriaty

VIP Junglist
As a note the police are generally NOT friendly in Europe. Never talk back to them, they're not bobbies and will happily whack you and put you in a drunk tank. This especially applies to the Czech police.
So true, ive been smacked by a Czech copper just for sitting around in a park (well, he asked us to move, i gave him some mouth, and i received..)

Berlin cheaper than Prague ?! really ? i havent been to berlin, so cant really say, but are you positive about that ? Last time i was inPrague was 2 years ago, and everything was stupidly cheap.

groelle

VIP Junglist
So true, ive been smacked by a Czech copper just for sitting around in a park (well, he asked us to move, i gave him some mouth, and i received..)

Berlin cheaper than Prague ?! really ? i havent been to berlin, so cant really say, but are you positive about that ? Last time i was inPrague was 2 years ago, and everything was stupidly cheap.
berlin is way more expensive than prague is, i can tell you that for sure. there are places in berlin which come close to what you can get for your money in prague, as you can find pizzas for 1,80€ oder beer for 1,50€ - BUT in prague youll get half a litre or beer for 1€ EVERYWHERE - and clubs escpecially are way cheaper than in berlin!

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Berlin is ugly, great beer, okay women, cheaper than Prague and they hate the English a little less.
LOLZ...if Berlin is cheaper than Prag we got Xmas today again...Why in the world should the czechs hate the english more than the germans do..:teeth:

As a note the police are generally NOT friendly in Europe. Never talk back to them..
Crap.German police is friendly if you´re not pissing on their boots and behave like a Stoke City hooligan.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
LOLZ...if Berlin is cheaper than Prag we got Xmas today again...Why in the world should the czechs hate the english more than the germans do..:teeth:
Hundreds of thousands of lager louts prancing down Prague streets, insulting the women and trying to fight the locals, kings of the world in their football shirts, with piss and vomit on their trousers.

moriaty

VIP Junglist
first time i was there was summer 04, two weeks after Greece had won the euro cup by beating the Czechs on the way.
So, 5 English guys and a Greek.. needles to say we weren't very popular...

Mr G

VIP Junglist
Me neither...can honestly say that the only shit thing ever to happen in Prague is my mate nearly getting robbed by a Cabbie...they seemed to like us when we went out there, both times.

@ Dustek, we don't all look like that mate thank you very much.

Me and the boys dress and act a lot better then the football shirt wearing piss stained idiots, respect the women on the street and we can't be fucked with fighting as we're too fucked on what we smuggled over and the cheap beer, plus rolling around on the floor fighting will fuck up my garms and bumpers that i spent good money on.

Last edited:

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
PRAGUE PRAGUE PRAGUE!
i love the place, its the perfect party town.
Great food, clean drinks, and europe's most gorgeous women. And all very very cheap.
you really cant go wrong in Prague. Make sure you check Cross club. 5 floors of underground music, and £0.50 per pint.
(y)
yes bro! biggest club in all of eastern europe, place is proper grimey. me n the lads were placing bets on the punching machine with a load of meathead czechs for jokes.

no DnB when i was there, but still good. There is one club that plays dubstep / dnb i think its the roxy not sure cannea remember. but yeah prague all the way!!!

Mr G

VIP Junglist
Thats where i went, Roxy...don't know who was on the decks, i think it was a Czech but i know Andy C has played there before as i have the set.