Anyone after a kaoss pad?

Yeah i know just wanted a general idea because i couldnt be arsed to write it all out because i was in a rush at college lol..

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR218492

Mint condition, will throw in all cables needed aswell. Had 30minutes use maximum and i'm only selling it because i've got the filters on my allen and heath mixer now.

looking for £90. £30 off retail price.

would there be any point in a kaoss pad if you have the effects on the pioneer club standard mixer?

and also, muzza? are you coming to auxillery on the 4th of march, my first set. how are ya aswell mate?

depends mate, will add another 90 or so effects for you to use and its fucking good fun controlling them with touch!!!.. It's a possibilty for auxillery mate, first i've heard of it tbh with you, whos on the line up?

how do they work??? do the effects work as like a master for everything coming out out of your mixer or can u swith between inputs (decks), if ya get wat i mean??

Depending on the mixer mate. Generally speaking its just a master effects unit. But on my old vestax mixer you can turn the input of the kaoss pad up and down for each channel. But its still good fun playing around with it just over the master.. Great for nice harmonic intro's and stuff i find!

Back
Top Bottom