Anyone actually got a picture of that MC Tali wench?

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Heard mixed opinions over whether that MC Tali wench is fit or not, personally I'm intrigued... Anyone wanna enlighten the masses?

BTW, I've seen that lickle pic of her on dnbarena but couldn't really see much, high quality 1024x768 full colour nekkid pics would be marvellous :P

Theres a pic and an article of her in the lastest Knowledge. Im pretty sure I remember her being fitter than that in real life tho!

Got a gig with her and DJ Die in Birmingham in October so i'll be able to check her out then up close.

Quite interested to hear what she's saying on the mic as i've heard a mixed response so far from people who have witnessed her live....

Quite looking forward to it actually.

Caution said:
Got a gig with her and DJ Die in Birmingham in October so i'll be able to check her out then up close.

Quite interested to hear what she's saying on the mic as i've heard a mixed response so far from people who have witnessed her live....

Quite looking forward to it actually.

I would be! :D

Not crazy about her MC styles, but i have to admit she is pretty cute! REAL short though... although it depends on your height, im 6'4" so she was like waist high on me... :evil:

413.jpg

'excellent first post...'
animwwink.gif

Jeez! She looks rough in that picture! - she doesnt even look that bad in Knowledge!!! Ive seen her twice and both times I thought she looked fine, I must have just been lean!!!

Anyway, it dont matter wot she looks like, shes got talent and she reprasents!!! Big up all jungalettes!!! :slayer:

Re: Re: Anyone actually got a picture of that MC Tali wench?

Originally posted by Caution
Personally I think she's an appalling MC, her voice is far too high pitched and she just squeaks over all the tunes.

I think she's a great vocalist though but that's what she should stick to :2thumbs:

Lady Zest - she is indeed from New Zealand

Re: Re: Anyone actually got a picture of that MC Tali wench?

Originally posted by Johnny Bravo
413.jpg

'excellent first post...'
animwwink.gif

Ugh......:puke:

She needs a few dozen cheese burgers and 20 pizza pies. Her arms look so skinny and malnurished I bet I could snap them like a tooth pick. :hulk:

Back
Top Bottom