Anybody work in recruitment?

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Basically an opportunity has arisen for me to make a complete career change and go into recruitment.

The money is a lot more than im on now plus commission and its only a 2 minute walk from my house.

My question is, am i crazy going from 6 years non-sales experience role, into a completely sales based role? Also is recruitment as difficult as i expect it to be?

Anyone else made this change???

Help!

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
go for it buddy, all experience and if the basic is enough to keep you buy, shoudl all be good

---------- Post added at 10:52 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

plus you could employ shit loads of people off here! you could be the dnbforum recruiter!

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Basically an opportunity has arisen for me to make a complete career change and go into recruitment.

The money is a lot more than im on now plus commission and its only a 2 minute walk from my house.

My question is, am i crazy going from 6 years non-sales experience role, into a completely sales based role? Also is recruitment as difficult as i expect it to be?

Anyone else made this change???

Help!
The hours are long, it's a real grafting job. Quite a few 12hour shifts/unsociable hours.

But, the money can be incredible. Same as anything..you get your rewards by the amount of effort you put into it..

You have to be very assertive, without being annoying