anybody watch stalking pete doherty on channle 4

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by 12 inch grinch, May 19, 2005.

1. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

wicked programme and very reviling footage :shittin:

2. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

that guy is a tosser, really really pathetic human..
    i wont even waste my breath on that turd, whoever saw the feauture and found it entertaining or felt for that guy, well i feel sorry for you too...
    i may come accross as a twat right now, but im drunk, and i couldnt care less.
    we'll talk about it tomorow, kthxbe

3. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

Im gonna go out on a limb, an say that Docu-maker was the biggest cock ive ever seen. Fookin homo talking bout 'seducing' Pete on camera, an how his interview techniques were like beautiful sex, an that is not 'Rape' on camera - if ever i saw the geeza on the street, id do more damage than Pete ever did!

I dont think ive ever seen a guy more out of his head than Doherty either, when he was chasing the dragon in the first 5 mins of the show... fookin savage! o_O

4. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

'scuse my ignorance...

Pete Doherty?

ta

5. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

ex leading singer out of babyshambles and libertines

6. mesh

mesh Active Member

ongoing crack and heroin addiction, arrested for weapons in hackney, dating some beautiful model whose name I can't remember, sold bandmates stuff for drugs ...

I know all this and couldnt name a Libertines tune either man.

7. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

oh yeah!!

that bloke is a weirdo!!!

8. ZESTOI

ZESTOI time for heroes.

Peter Doherty is very talented and has so many adoring fans and he is sorting himself out now, so I feel that it was very direspectful of channel 4 to broadcast the film, considering Pete and his record company Rough Trade did not want it shown! Max Carlish came across as the biggest twat ever, so why did channel 4 show it in order to exploit and embarass people? Why Max Carlish even approved the film which made him look like a fool is beyond me.

Everyone knows that Pete smokes heroin, (or at least did), everyone knows that he's a bit slightly fucked up... but why do people revel in other people's business for a few quid? (Max Carlish).

Max said that Peter agreed for him to start the 'rockumentary', but he was hardly in the right frame of mind, and variously attempted to stop Max making the film and told Max to fuck off... Peter didn't have the right to withdraw from the film, which was his own right. So I don't blame Peter for punching Max's face in!!!

:chainsaw: