Anybody want to remix one of my tracks?

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
As the title says, would like to hear a different perspective to my tracks if any1 is interested, im always revisiting tracks with different idea's but can never make them work so i was wondering if any1 else fancied doing it!

So...
http://soundcloud.com/thin-and-crispy

if any1 is interested ill sort some stems out 2moro

Copy the whole link Quote!
175 BPM

168 BPM

166 BPM

Last edited:
ill be putting up stems as wav's and no, theres no restrictions on styles or who lol... i just wanna hear other perspectives on my tracks cos when i get different idea's for them i find it difficult to implement it.

ill be putting up stems as wav's and no, theres no restrictions on styles or who lol... i just wanna hear other perspectives on my tracks cos when i get different idea's for them i find it difficult to implement it.

i will have a bash dear boy
stems????where they at??

Haha, I done this recently. Threw up stems to one of my tracks. Still waiting to hear any results from it though.....

Throw them up dear fellow......whats the worst that could happen?

Count me in. Already working on about five remix projects, even doing a remix for a Dutch grindcore/deathcore/metal band. :D
So give me the stems, vocals, wav loops from the bass, drums and I'm in!

Haha, I done this recently. Threw up stems to one of my tracks. Still waiting to hear any results from it though.....

Throw them up dear fellow......whats the worst that could happen?

im onit tonight mate
only just dl ed your stems now im at mummys with decent dl speed
will def post up up result

Ok, Uploading stems for girl believe and higher now, included the full accappella's i ripped from vinyl for higher (alot of stuff i didnt use) a couple of sounds i didnt use in the tracks but u might like aaaand ye, never done this before so i hope they are all helpfull

Higher was made at 168 BPM
Girl Believe was made at 175 BPM

Back
Top Bottom