Anybody here play League of Legends?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i was about to rep the "one does not..." post until i realized its douglas own damn thread??? now look. dugg. douglas. let me holler at you for a minit young blood. youre being a computer game gay nerd fag. you cannot keep this up or you will not be considered a awesome internet guy man any more. you see what im getting at? hm? guy?

Dugg Funnie

VIP Junglist
i was about to rep the "one does not..." post until i realized its douglas own damn thread??? now look. dugg. douglas. let me holler at you for a minit young blood. youre being a computer game gay nerd fag. you cannot keep this up or you will not be considered a awesome internet guy man any more. you see what im getting at? hm? guy?
not enough commas, or semicolons; for that matter.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I tried pm-ing ya, mate. But, apparently it's already cluttered with spamz and other shit.
my inbox is full is it? ok! ive made space now boyo try again!

AND DOUGLAS if youd be so kind as to comma and semi colon that up for me, but youd better come correct or ill be failing your semester or whatever it is they say in america

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
I keep trying league to see what all the fuss is about but i just don't understand how it's fun. Even if you carry and destroy everyone, it's not fun.

Dota is slightly better because the art style is cooler, and it seems more skilful, but I still don't get how it's enjoyable.

Smite looks terrible

CS:GO is boss, fuck your MOBA shite