anybody heard the tech itch remix of kosheen wasting my time ?(clip inside)

mrtuff2000

Pull Your Skin Back!
here is a clip of it but i dont know where the hell i can find it so if any1 has anymore info on it e.g label/release date shit like that then let us know yeah :respekt:

Attachments

• wasting my time (tech itch remix).mp3
    210.8 KB · Views: 55
Not heard this one yet should be pretty good, I'll give it a listen when I get home 2night. Did you like the Tech Itch remix of Kosheen's 'All In My Head'. Thought that was pretty sick but the pressings sounded really quiet.

sayber said:
Not heard this one yet should be pretty good, I'll give it a listen when I get home 2night. Did you like the Tech Itch remix of Kosheen's 'All In My Head'. Thought that was pretty sick but the pressings sounded really quiet.

Yeah man the all in my head remix was sick as fuck & so is this man! :who_wants

mrtuff2000 said:
bouncy ? are you taking the piss ? :knob: its well dark & evil !

"its well dark & evil !" - ??!?!? i forgive you if u started to listen dnb yesterday or this morning...

otherwise : :upyours:

"its well dark & evil !" - :rofl:

Last edited:
GreenBoy said:
"its well dark & evil !" - ??!?!? i forgive you if u started to listen dnb yesterday or this morning...

otherwise : :upyours:

"its well dark & evil !" - :rofl:

how bout suk ya mum !

oh i forgive u if u started shaggin :nadia: this morning !

mrtuff2000 said:
come on then giv us an example of wot you class as dark&evil ?

okey...

Panacea - State Of Extasy, Dom & Roland - Thunder, Technical Itch - The Rukus (Original, still a masterpiece), Spor - Judderman, Evol Intent - 7 Angels With 7 Plagues,
Kryptic Minds - Hide The Tears (Remix) - this is not dark, but sure is evil!

just to name a few, what i consider to be "dark & evil", actually these are the ones that popped into my mind atm

This remix is shit imo, well, just heard this short clip...
but still, I'm really surprised tech itch did it...
it's pretty poor

Back
Top Bottom