anybody have a natwest adapt account which they have successfully linked to paypal?

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
having some problems with mine..

"This credit card has been refused by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was refused, please contact your credit card issuer's Customer Service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card."

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
Re: anybody have a natwest adapt account which they have successfully linked to paypa

try linking your debit card instead as im guessing yours isnt a credit

mine works fine

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
Re: anybody have a natwest adapt account which they have successfully linked to paypa

yeah mine is a visa debit, you got an adapt account?

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist

well i have linked two different natwest accounts, one student and one young persons acc

worked fine for me i dunno what the suggest, maybe its cos u need to be 18 to do paypal and yours isnt an adult account..... but i think i linked my young persons account thoo.....

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist

hmm, i'll give natwest a ring in the morning, ta for the help

thegeneral

VIP Junglist

mines a current account and works cushty maybe you've got a bad credit rating or something

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist

I think the most likely cause is that you have been funding terrorists from that account?

Happened to me with HSBC, but mine was with somalian pirates.