Anybody for small session ?

Wow!

What a fucking party! @Vlador you sure do know how to entertain a man, I can barely bloody walk this morning, my dirtbox looks like the Sarlac Pit & feels like Luke stuffed his Lightsaber up there!

Anyway, thanks for having me & the boys round sweetie, will DEFO be doing this again in the future... If you're anywhere in NW London & are looking for like minded guys, then hook up with Vlad!

Thanks again darling xx

Guys iam already toping up my tank with some rocket fuel if u wanna come lines for free if u love dnb I can pick u in station

Wow!

What a fucking party! @Vlador you sure do know how to entertain a man, I can barely bloody walk this morning, my dirtbox looks like the Sarlac Pit & feels like Luke stuffed his Lightsaber up there!

Anyway, thanks for having me & the boys round sweetie, will DEFO be doing this again in the future... If you're anywhere in NW London & are looking for like minded guys, then hook up with Vlad!

Thanks again darling xx
XD nice joke stupid

you didn't tell me White Homo was going!?

whens the next party???

XD nice joke stupid

Don't play coy Vlad, you & your mate Pawel certainly weren't shy on the night!!! :nanas:

Look me & George will get some Peruvian too & meet you at the same bar as last time yeah?

What sort of time 7'ish?

Can't wait darling!!! :love: xx

Back
Top Bottom