Anybody ever snapped their banjo string before ?

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
argh saw a picture of a snapped cock in FMH or Maxim years ago, it still haunts me today, thanks for reminding me.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
let me tell ya a healing banjo string sure does itch a lot...not the same as a broken cock- top tip for avoiding that. Don;t let fat birds go on top ( gets a bit claustrophobic anyway...)

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Hell yeah, I'm wiv you on this one!

My ex misses had just come off the blob, and we got it on, anyway I pull out and there's claret everywhere! I start geekin off at her about how she told me she had finished her period but obviously she fuckin hadnt! So I goes into the ol lavvie to clean up the blood, only to realise that the fuckin claret is pumpin from me bellend! I felt the colour drain from my face instantly!

That fuckin bit of skin that holds your forskin to your bellend!

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
your right with that one

once i let one of my ex's go on top after teasing her for time and she was wet but then tight as fuck and shes trying to force it in, i let her at first then ishe wasnt getting anywhere and i started loosing it so i had to stop her and get it in my self. got it in straight away. dirty bitch, wanted it that bad

however i dont have that problem that you all do :finger2:

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
your right with that one

once i let one of my ex's go on top after teasing her for time and she was wet but then tight as fuck and shes trying to force it in, i let her at first then ishe wasnt getting anywhere and i started loosing it so i had to stop her and get it in my self. got it in straight away. dirty bitch, wanted it that bad

however i dont have that problem that you all do :finger2:
words of a virgin, if ever ive seen it ..

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha i had the same, i was like didnt i write something or other here today im sure i did but then again im hopped up on goofers and ice coffee

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Happened to me the night before I had to return to the barrack..cunts wouldn´t let me stay home, so I had to get there and pull my pants down. That quack doctor gave me some tramadol and told me to proceed with duty. I took vengeance for that couple of month later :teeth:

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I can´t tell man, its probably still indictable :D

Well if you were asking about how I snapped the string..conventional way..on a ride with some big gazongas. :teeth:

Last edited: