any1?

BlazinAndy

any1 got any sets that girls mite like!

gt a girlfriend she isnt into dnb that much while we're in my car she doesnt like listenin to any of my cd's....tbh she doesnt like the heavy drum n bass any1 have any sets she may like? mayb sumting lighter more female vocals

even recomend any tunes to download or check out!

wud b great!

cheers peeps!

Last edited:
I will sort you a liquid set i did a while back but you will have to wait til 2moz as its not on my work PC

any1 got any sets that girls mite like!

gt a girlfriend she isnt into dnb that much while we're in my car she doesnt like listenin to any of my cd's....tbh she doesnt like the heavy drum n bass any1 have any sets she may like? mayb sumting lighter more female vocals

even recomend any tunes to download or check out!

wud b great!

cheers peeps!

tell me about it lol
ill try n find u sum sets :) lol
and try like girly sort of dnb tunes like ....
Chase and Status - Hurt you
Jenna G - In love
just dont ffs let her listen 2 shy fx feelings :mad: lol

cheers wud b great help!

sick of the RNB CD'S SHE HAS and puts on haha!! ahhhh help me.. nelly, sum boy singing about how he's love sick cmon nt for me !

bit of andy c yesss haha

I tryed sayin to her girls can listen to dnb just have to find the rite style and songs!
she liked hurt you just need sum more lol!

nice one shadow demon and smarty!

Get some Hospital Mixes or Weapons of Mass Creation CD's. Nice easy listeneing dee bee.

I'd like to point I like all the womp womp stuff & I'm a girl but I'm a D&B head so I guess it's standard?!

haha boudicat! luv it!!

im gonna try get my girlfriend to get into dnb more!
still fat chance of that lol!

glad to see all this feedback! :D

cheers people! gonna get em on cd soon and hopefully she likes emm!

Last edited:
Get some Hospital Mixes or Weapons of Mass Creation CD's. Nice easy listeneing dee bee.

I'd like to point I like all the womp womp stuff & I'm a girl but I'm a D&B head so I guess it's standard?!

yh but like u sed ur a trun junglist :D lol convinced all my girl friends in2 by lettin em listen 2 girly sort of tunes then they get fed up n like all the gd shit lol big up boudi cat :D lol

n blazinandy ill send u sum thro pm if ya want ??

yh but like u sed ur a trun junglist :D lol convinced all my girl friends in2 by lettin em listen 2 girly sort of tunes then they get fed up n like all the gd shit lol big up boudi cat :D lol

n blazinandy ill send u sum thro pm if ya want ??

True Junglist eh?!!! Made my day you have :D

haha boudicat! luv it!!

im gonna try get my girlfriend to get into dnb more!
still fat chance of that lol!

glad to see all this feedback! :D

cheers people! gonna get em on cd soon and hopefully she likes emm!

Mate, just thought, try the Bingo Sessions, the 4th one mixed by D-Kay is badddddddd. Might be a bit too heavy for her though?

in my experience its not just the vocal tracks that girls like but also the easy rollers or something with a melody
thats why hurt you and high contrast work so well

Escape to Planet Monday is a brilliant album to get any1 into dnb regardless of sex
i would also highly recomend the matrix & futurebound album

Back
Top Bottom