Any Vapers in Here?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Know One, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Know One

Know One Living A Lie

I quite smoking cigarettes a few years back and switched to vaping (eCigs). Love the things, it's become quite a hobby for me now. Vaping has blown up in my area in the last year or so.

Just seeing if there's any other vaping junglist in here. Had to go into work today at 2am.... Working a 12 hour shift, little bored.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

2. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

I quit smoking cigarettes in March 2013 and started on the e-cig. It was a fantastic way to stop me from smoking tabacco and I've completely stopped smoking e-cigs now too.

The killer for quitting smoking for me was the cravings I'd get when on the sesh. I'm over that now though and much healthier.

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

we have a volcano at home. you know, the balloon vape. its awesome. i guess some people will miss a joint, rolling it and smoking it and passing it and that, but the balloon is rad, you can blast people with it. my flatmate blasted my lawyer and he doesnt smoke, he got so high he thought there were people in the room that wasnt there. and stuff.

mainly stuff.

hyperd4eva likes this.
  4. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

tried it, did quite well for a few months but then went back to the ciggies.
    still use my ecig between ciggies. must have another crack at it

5. Vanden

Vanden -nieuwenhuysen

tried it...didn't really work for me. Had a mate who quite completely for a few months, then tried an e-cig and couldn't stop smoking it so made it worse for him haha

6. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

i got much more nicotine from my ecig, when i went back to fags i smoked more.

7. Know One

Know One Living A Lie

Yea man, I tried them years and years ago and hated it and couldn't give up smokes. It was the throat hit I was missing on them, but the newer ecigs (or mods) can give a good throat hit.

I guess I'm just training one addiction for another, but it's better than smoking and chewing. I love being able to vape in the studio and not have to walk outside.

8. Know One

Know One Living A Lie

Those things are fun for sure. Haven't seen one in a wile though... Everyone is on the dabs and shatter out here now. So much so that some people don't even smoke regular buds anymore.

9. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

I chew tobacco. Does that count?

10. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  11. logikz

you know, i havent seen any wax yet over here. i havent been in a coffee shop for a while but i dont think wax has reached here yet. its weird, cos this is amsterdam.

12. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Them ecigs are shite in my opinion. The only good thing I liked about them is you could smoke in places you are not aloud to smoke normal cigs like shopping centres, Guess what you cant even do that now in my town you are asked to put it away. Also I read they are ment to be as harmfull as smoking cigs. Like how do you know sucking smoke through a metal pipe heated up electrically wont harm you. Its a new concept so they wont start to find out until many years yet. Check these stories out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2599567/Barmaid-miraculously-escapes-just-charred-dress-e-cigarette-explodes-fireball.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-health/11058158/E-cigarette-WHO-ban-I-thought-vaping-was-safe.html

13. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

also thought this quote was about good old ganja vapes, there ok but nothing compares to a good old joint, also e-cigs just seem to swap the addiction, your addicted to the pipe instead of the real deal

- - - Updated - - -

dabs do look like fun I have to say

14. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

This.

Ive never tried a vaporizer before but my mates got the Snoop dogg pen for Christmas so I will be testing it out on that.

15. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

Got a Da Buddha vaporizer. Spent £130 on it at the start of the year but the wore off pretty soon. I would get absolutely blazed out my mind on it and still feel the need for a spliff. Just not for me

16. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

I'm not saying that ecigs aren't bad for your health coz I bet they are. But most of the studies on this have been done by the tobacco industry.
    Now ask yourself, why would they want you to think ecigs are just as bad for your health as real smokes?

The real truth is, no long-term studies have been done so the actual health risk is unknown.

DeeGun likes this.
  17. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

^ was just about to post that

Tobacco lobbyists have gone into overdrive about ecigs

18. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

Which will lead into marlboro ecigs in the future.

That kinda happened here in Brazil when the government "broke" the patents over medicine, so they could be sell as "generic" medicine for a cheaper price. Now, every generic medicine is made by the same companies as the "trade marked" ones. They just created a new branch of business.

19. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

Oh yeah i vape... like vape is so much better than smoking i can walk through asda blowing clouds and still no one bats an eye.

[​IMG]

20. logikz

what about did you ever smuggle cocaine into your arse