any thoughts on ak1200's new lp?

khal

the least jiggy.
I'm assuming a number of you have heard the leaked copy, and I was wonderingwhat your thoughts were... some really keen ideas, I like the inclusions of Junior Reid & Phife Dawg, something a little bit different. not really my cup of tea soundwise, but it has some nice points to it. any thoughts? :thumbsup: or :thumbsdown: or :sleep: ???

:D

imho
..its so-so....nothin really catches me.
the first track is a pretty nice floor tune...

a little of :thumbsup: and a little of :thumbsdow

Last edited:
I am a POTD styler, likin' AK1200, but wasn't too hot with the mixed live cd (can't stand MC Navigator for some reason). Haven't heard the leaked copy and would love a link for it.

Thanks

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by ak1200
edited message, we discussed this on AIM khal, disregard.

Ohh man. I missed out on one of AK47's classic knee jerk posts.

AK---> :gun:

Khal----> :finger:

1992---->:lol:

:gun: :finger:

:lol:

Originally posted by KoNSTAnT
............Leaked Copy!! :melodrama-emoticon:

I know! God forbid you should be able to listen to a tune before its been released. Something like that calls for Bill Tracy darkride style punishments.:rolleyes:

92, know what you are talking about before you talk shit. this was about sharing the files not fucking hearing them. the album isnt officially out until september 24th, god forbid, I try to make sure its not readily available to anyone who asks for it before that time. guess you'd never know what its like to work your ass off on something and have it LEAKED out to anyone with a bit of computer internet knowledge. its no wonder record sales are at all time lows, and artists fight to stop file sharing networks like audiogalaxy. me and khal already sorted this out personally so it really doesn't concern you. when the album is released then please, I welcome all of your comments, criticisms, whatever, but unless it was given to you by me or my label, or you heard it from someone who it was given to, then have the respect to wait for its release, by then I am sure it will be downloadable all over the internet. or wait until you see it on the dubplate page for dnbarena or DOA.

Back
Top Bottom